• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Youth Cup Final, 1st Leg | Fri 22 May | 8 PM

M+D

Established Member
Missed the game, glad to see how well they did though, seems like Wilshere shone amongst an excellent team display. Nothing less than expected though tbh, the Liverpool team, although with a few very good prospects, is not as consistently good thoughout the side as our team is. Plus they had a few younger players on show, whereas our side is almost entirely made up of 17/18 year olds.

Also, great to see a lot of people rating Bartley now, I have been a fan for a while now - he is exactly what we need an experienced version of in the 1st team. Strong, powerful, commanding. I think the way that he has been used in the reserves rather than the U18s this season has developed him massively, he's faced players like Bednar, Drogba, Malouda, Frazier Campbell, Kanu, Nugent, Kamara, Barnes etc and he has coped brilliantly.

jackycreegs

Well Bartley looks top draw, and Miquel looks like he could be even better, so keep a spare pair of undies close at hand.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom