• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 2005- SYDNEY PLESTAN (PIRES?)

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Thanks. I've begun scoring from headers too with the same options. Now all I have to do is sort my defence out. :twisted:

seb_afc

Established Member
if u choose a near post corner, push triangle and as you beat the player hit x and aim for the penalty box not the goal, and push shoot directly as it is most likely to fall to you player in the box and he can have a simple tap it. you have to be quick though..

seb_afc

Established Member
you can always change the way you take the corners. like in the main menu, cant remeber where it is but i think it is in set pieces and you can fiddle around and try some out.

seb_afc

Established Member
yeah it is most definatly. ive only ever scored from the front post and driven. but front post is much more successfull.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom