• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 2005- SYDNEY PLESTAN (PIRES?)

seb_afc

Established Member
even on world class? i always win but not by that margin. unless u play 10 mins a game?

The Mini

seb_afc said:
yeah that is extremely annoying... its hard to score shots from a long distance too...

I used to kick ass at long shots in 2004, I scored a 40 yeader most games

seb_afc

Established Member
yeah 2004 was cool, i was the same i could smack them from long distances and they would go in, now all it does is go wide or an exagerated punch from the keeper and ti goes for a corner.

seb_afc

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
I only play at World-class in exhibition games. I'm playing career mode at professional level.

play world class then it wont be as annoying because u wont win 5 or 6 nil.

shonsuperstar

it's actually quite easy to score from long distance, but you have to get the angle and power nearly spot on.

shonsuperstar

its easy in 2005 as well, just not stupidly easy. go play practise mode for a bit. see what angle can get it at the top corner and you'll be fine!

shonsuperstar

aim it to the front post. even if you don't get there, it will usually be cleared to you'r player marginely out of the area. just shoot the rebound

shonsuperstar

try this. choose driven, select triangle start the run when the clock is about halfway. make sure you get past you'r man. it's 50-50 wheather the goalie will come out to catch it. if he does'nt and your past the defender yor in. just dont blast the ball over the bar :roll:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
shonsuperstar said:
any luck yetGoonerGurjit ???

lol I'm getting the headers on target but their being saved by the goalkeeper. I'm getting a lot of free headers when choosing the near post corner and pressing triangle.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I was playing today and scored with volleys from about three corners. I'm using the near post and triangle option. It's sort of like what Man United use to do with Sheringham.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Also nobody should sign Zlatan Ibrhamivoic on Fifa. He sucks! He's always falling over and has an incredibly weak shot and hardly any pace!!

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom