• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Finally........... Reyes for Baptista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allyboy

Established Member
He probably will not be match fit enough to play, but if he does next Saturday I hope someone goes through the back of him...

RC8

Established Member
So, he's gone. When he came here many of us thought he would become an Arsenal legend. How wrong were we?

I hope he enjoys his time in Atlético de Madrid, as he will probably never move to a better club now. He blew it big time twice.

I'm glad he has finally left. Now we can look forward to our new season without having to worry about our big Spanish baby.

Allyboy

Established Member
Allyboy said:
He probably will not be match fit enough to play, but if he does next Saturday I hope someone goes through the back of him...

Oops, we aren't playing Atletico.

Oh well, hopefully our travelling fans can give him some stick then :wink:

Wenger14

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
Atletico are going to have fun fitting Luis Garcia, Maxi Rodriguez, Simao and Reyes in the same team. Anyway it's their problem.
I wish we had a winger problem like that.

thegame24

Established Member
5.5 is that it

as for quaresma, he was touted to be better than cronaldo, and man u wanted him first.

Hes got a wicked shot, better than ronaldo, and if we get him im sure he would be a star, thats until he wants to go to real in two years of course....bollocks

longrufus

Established Member
Wenger14 said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Atletico are going to have fun fitting Luis Garcia, Maxi Rodriguez, Simao and Reyes in the same team. Anyway it's their problem.
I dont, Reyes is well Reyes, never rated Luis Garcia, Maxi is ok. Simao is about the only player i wouldn't mind seeing at the club, however he is still to prove his worth in a top league.

Grampus_Eight

OneProudGooner said:
Wait a minute I've been reading that it's only £5.5m?

Well that's £1.5m more than Real seemed to be offering. Setanta were reporting £7m earlier today.

Either way, we paid an initial fee of £10.5m for him and it is my opinion that we paid at least another £4.5m in performance incentives for him.

He cost us a lot of money - that is for sure. If the fee is £5.5m, I would have been happy to see him stuck in the reserves instead.

Wenger14

Established Member
longrufus said:
Wenger14 said:
GoonerGurjit said:
I dont, Reyes is well Reyes, never rated Luis Garcia, Maxi is ok. Simao is about the only player i wouldn't mind seeing at the club, however he is still to prove his worth in a top league.
Oh I agree, I didn't mean the personnel. Just the depth and selection problems.

Grampus_Eight

longrufus said:
Wenger14 said:
GoonerGurjit said:

Luis Garcia is erratic, but very good on his day.

Maxi is consistent, even if he's had his problems with injury and scores plenty of goals.

As for Simao his record at Benfica speaks for itself, now we'll get a chance to see how he does against better competition. However, his record in the champions league and in internationals seems to indicate he'll do well.

Is Riquelme heading to Atletico?

Lord Dula

Established Member
longrufus said:
What the hell Dula i seen your name posting on this topic and was expecting a witty remark.

I feel let down.

Sorry to dissapoint. I didnt pull any birds on the weekend and I'm worried my virginity's growing back.

And nights a very dark time for me ;)

On a side note, wouldnt it be funny to see Wenger give Reyes a clip round the ear as he runs out the tunnel for Atletico.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
reyesclinica300707esvv4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom