• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Finally........... Reyes for Baptista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artillero

N! said:
Arsenal.com said:
Everyone at Arsenal thanks Jose Antonio for his contribution to the Club and wishes him the best of luck for the future.

What the hell.

He scored some important goals for us in the unbeaten season & vs chelsea in Fa cup and CL second leg.

110 appearances for Arsenal, scoring 23 goals

thats great for a player who was out wide alot.

beepos

Yeah, he was a good player, and I'm kinda sorry to see his back. Especially after watching his game vs. Chelsea.

Oh, and thanks to whomever nominated me for promotion!

8)

N!

Artillero said:
N! said:
Arsenal.com said:
Everyone at Arsenal thanks Jose Antonio for his contribution to the Club and wishes him the best of luck for the future.

What the hell.

He scored some important goals for us in the unbeaten season & vs chelsea in Fa cup and CL second leg.

110 appearances for Arsenal, scoring 23 goals

thats great for a player who was out wide alot.

Then lets look up Pires' stats shall we? Then that will show you great for a player who plays out wide a lot.

He doesn't deserve good fortune or a thankyou for the **** he's put the club through over the past season and a half.

There should be a giant '**** off' stamped across the Arsenal website and a message telling him to grow the hell up and accept what life shoves in his face.

JazzG

Established Member
Well finally he has left us and we can all be happy that we have cut our losses and flogged him. Haven't got much positive to say about him, I can understand him not settling and he had a lot of personal problems here but he lost all respect from me with the way he went around getting move. He might be not being the sharpest knife in the drawer but should of shown a bit more respect towards the club and because of that he can **** himself.

Time to close the thread as well me thinks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom