• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can't really blame the current regime much for this one. Emery regime messed up royally by not getting him tied down much sooner, everyone has dithered with this situation but the players agent sounds like a right **** as well.

Win some you lose some.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If he signs for Leipzig it doesn’t really give an indication as to how good he is. These are free bets for German clubs. Sign him and it works out and you made £50m+ profit, if it doesn’t you’ve lost next to **** all.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If he signs for Leipzig it doesn’t really give an indication as to how good he is. These are free bets for German clubs. Sign him and it works out and you made £50m+ profit, if it doesn’t you’ve lost next to **** all.

But from people who have watched him play we know how good he already is...

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And some think he could be a "nobody". If RB Leipzig wants him, that's telling. We're ****ing up.

Leipzig also wanted Lookman, and JP Augustin. I think they have a lot of successes, but also a lot of failures. Time will tell if Balogun is the real deal. My main problem is that we didn't even get to see if he was, as he wasn't given a chance. From what we have seen, he seems more suited to us than Eddie is, but given that Arteta has so much power and control, it basically comes down to whether Arteta likes you. It doesn't matter if you are good enough or not.

If he doesn't think much of you, you are benched or sent away. Pepe, AMN, Nelson, Saliba, Balogun, Guendouzi, Torreira, Sokratis, Saliba, Özil...

Yet Nketiah, Willian, Ceballos, Willock, Elneny and Xhaka will all get minutes when they are undeserving.

Oh well, trust the process!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If it's true he chosen the wrong club Leipzig are good with youngsters but he won't go to starting line up straight away but he'll be given a chance i still hope he sign for Stuttgart he'll have so many chances in talented team.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

If the RB Leipzig thing is true then that's a really good move for him. Wish him well. We'll never know what might have been.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Leipzig also wanted Lookman, and JP Augustin. I think they have a lot of successes, but also a lot of failures. Time will tell if Balogun is the real deal. My main problem is that we didn't even get to see if he was, as he wasn't given a chance. From what we have seen, he seems more suited to us than Eddie is, but given that Arteta has so much power and control, it basically comes down to whether Arteta likes you. It doesn't matter if you are good enough or not.

If he doesn't think much of you, you are benched or sent away. Pepe, AMN, Nelson, Saliba, Balogun, Guendouzi, Torreira, Sokratis, Saliba, Özil...

Yet Nketiah, Willian, Ceballos, Willock, Elneny and Xhaka will all get minutes when they are undeserving.

Oh well, trust the process!
Don't think it's as simple as that. But that's cool.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Now, if this somehow helps us to get Patson Daka, then I'll feel better about it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Just saw on Reddit (and remember seeing it somewhere else for another transfer) that an U23 player can’t sign a pre-contract.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Very good move for the lad. If your a young player Leipzig is one of the best places you could go to develop at the moment. I'm pretty sure we'll regret this one but you never know. Wish him well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think we'll regret our academy is very good at the moment if we lose Bolagun we'll have 2-3 new bolagun in few years time our academy is very good.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

No this is an unmitigated disaster, he's destined to be the next Pele/Madonna lovechild like player

roz

Fake News Merchant
But from people who have watched him play we know how good he already is...
And how good is that exactly?
Balogun’s (frustratingly) barely played any 1st team football. Yes he looked promising but thats it. If he were as good as some make out then he’d have played more.

Think the frustration stems more from people’s dislike of Nketiah and the idea of losing this unknown talent that may or may not be better than Eddie. Nketiah has achieved far more than Balogun, so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom