• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

For those that have never heard it

won a right few bob that night. never to be forgotten.
phoned my liverpool mate straight away who was working night shift
and didn't want to know the score, but he knew right away with me singing down the phone to him ;D ;D ;D

Sigun

erm......I dont believe I have heard scootish lass say how old she was yet? ......hello

A

Anonymous

Im 38, think that makes me oldest on this thread. **** i feel old :|

What a day that was though, i just watched the video again the other day. We must of gone to about 20 different pubs up in liverpool that night, some we werent so welcome in :lol: I remember after going so ****ing mental i rang absolutely everyone i knew. **** fans, fellow gooners, millwall, west ham even some cardiff lads. I had to tell the world. The people i made sure i told first were of course the people i knew couldnt watch it live and had to tape it and watch it later, they were rather pissed off that they got a loud "CHAMPIONSSSSSS" down the phone and sort of ruined their delayed viewing of the match :lol:
Oh the memories.

leongsh

All you young whippersnappers...

I'm 33 years young!

THAT is the greatest Arsenal moment I have ever watched, albeit on TV. I'm usually composed watching matches but that time I really went crazy. It was the sheer closeness of it and the outpouring of major relief and major ecstacy at the same time. Ah... the memories.

Dammit, I'm tearing up remembering that moment.

pome

this seems to have turned into an age thread oh well im 32 and reading that made the hairs on the back of me neck stand up! it was a great day!

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom