• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Barnet vs Arsenal | 17/07/04

lee1001

Established Member
Hoyte is playing CB btw...is history repeating itself as Kolo Toure was tested in a friendly as a cb and now look at him. Hoyte has similar attributes to Toure, pace, power, tackling...

oh and Jeffers has his hat-trick

Andrew

To be honest it doesn't matter if we win this game 10-1 or 1-0, it doesn't really mean much. Last season's pre-season form was less than impressive whereas Manure's was pretty good, it doesn't mean anything.

Senght

JEFFERS FOR HAT TRICK!

Seriously, he can rot in the reserves for all i care,at least he is banging in some goals!

Good that RVP is doing well, should be MOTM. Hell, the EPL will see some serious stuff in the new Dutch come next season.

A

Anonymous

When a fan questioned Arsène before the match at underhill about vieira he just said 'i dont know'.

Cmon lets get 10! 8)

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Andrew said:
To be honest it doesn't matter if we win this game 10-1 or 1-0, it doesn't really mean much. Last season's pre-season form was less than impressive whereas Manure's was pretty good, it doesn't mean anything.

God, that sounds almost miserable. The sun is out and the Arsenal are running riot, cheer up! :lol:

Andrew

OneteaminLondon said:
Andrew said:

God, that sounds almost miserable. The sun is out and the Arsenal are running riot, cheer up! :lol:

No, not at all. I'm very optomistic about next season with Vieira as captain. It's just we should take these results with a pinch of salt.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]
Back
Top Bottom