• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Grazer AK vs Arsenal | 24/07/04

kin4ever

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
anyone else surprised to see Reyes start this game ?

He played in all 90 minutes of the Maribor game just 2 days ago ....

In that way~ you know Wenger is expecting something from him :lol:

lee1001

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
i know its difficult to tell, but is van persie up front and reyes on the wing or vice versa? it wont make sense to start bergkamp and van persie upfront i dont think because they are too similar.

Reyes is a striker and wenger will always play him unless an injury crisis occurs.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
i know its difficult to tell, but is van persie up front and reyes on the wing or vice versa? it wont make sense to start bergkamp and van persie upfront i dont think because they are too similar.

Yea i think Wenger is having second thaughts on playing Reyes as a striker. He played him on the wing against Maribor and when Van Persie came on he played as a striker and Reyes stayed on the left.

My guess is Persie is playing up front with Bergy - i guess Arsène is just experimenting with different things.

kin4ever

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

Yea i think Wenger is having second thaughts on playing Reyes as a striker. He played him on the wing against Maribor and when Van Persie came on he played as a striker and Reyes stayed on the left.

My guess is Persie is playing up front with Bergy - i guess Arsène is just experimenting with different things.

Well! Then I think Reyes is a striker in this game! Because he didn't played as well on the left! :wink:

lee1001

Established Member
patrick42uk said:

Reyes is a striker and wenger will always play him unless an injury crisis occurs.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
lets hope history repeats itself and someone comes on right now at the half time break and tell us they'r watching the game and give us the fricking channel.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

are you sure about that? i think he has reverted to the barnet formation with rvp out wide. in the last game he probably wanted to accomodate both reyes and aliadiere so reyes was out wide. it wont make sense to play two second strikers together up front.

beanz

Yo, terrible Tony A.K.A. "Bollock boy" Where you from dude? the cupboard under the stairs :?:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom