• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Nagoya Grampus vs Arsenal | 22/7/13, 11:30

Lazaq

Re: Arsenal vs Nagoya 10:30 gmt, 19:30 local time.

Walcott has to score there!! Good pass and good run at least.

KyleHyde

oh Giroud..... at least we might have that Bernard kid to lead the attack.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

We don't look very fresh to me. We definitely need some signings. I can't quite put my finger on it. We look exactly like last year and that wasn't good enough. Won't be this season either.

Yaya

Established Member

Giroud's general play is really poor, too poor for a first choice Arsenal centre forward. Ramsey been the best player on the pitch I'd say in this half.

KyleHyde

We need a player who will lead the attack, not necessarily the CF. Giroud wont cut it, Theo works best when he plays off on someone. Poldi? mix the bad parts of Theo and Giroud but a lethal finisher. And Santi is much better in the middle. Most of our attack came from Sicky and Rambo.

ArsenalDNA

Good run out so far. Defense is looking solid, as you'd expect. Ramsey and Rosicky doing well in the middle.

Front three nothing to write home about. Theo has fckd a couple of counter attacks up by being greedy, although in saying that he gave the pass for Giroud that won the penalty. Aside from winning the penalty and scoring the goal Giroud hasn't been too involved.

Good pen by Miyaichi but even the biggest optimist would have to admit he's got **** all chance of making it here here. Not offering much about from width at the moment and he scuffed two or three simple passes straight to the oppo. Can see him at a midtable Spanish team in 3/4 years.

Looking forward to seeing Zelalem, Gnabry and Wilshere at some stage in the second half.

Chappers

In Ryo's defense he's just come back from a 4 month long injury. It looks like hes lost his electric pace since coming back and that's his biggest asset. I agree that hes been far from good enough in the 20 min cameo last match and in the first half today. Maybe Feyenoord isn't such a bad idea after all. Get his career back on track at a club where he was a revelation 2 1/2 years ago. He'll be welcome back with open arms.

We scored a nice goal early on but the tempo was a bit slow. Nagoya didn't really put too much pressure on our defense but we were organised for the most part.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Wilshere Zelalem and Podolski all on.

arsmile

Established Member

what the hell just happened there with fabianski?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Subs so far

Podolski > Giroud
Zelalem > Rosicky
Wilshere > Arteta
Gnabry > Ryo

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Wow walcott how stupid you can be?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Waclott again miss one vs one, and he want play as striker.

arsmile

Established Member

god Walcott is the most frustrating player in the world....

ArsenalDNA

Is Walcott trying to force his way out of the starting 11.

How many chances has he screwed up. Just fckd a 4 on 1.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom