• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: SK Schwadorf vs Arsenal | 31/07/06

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Friendly, Schwadorf
Monday, July 31, 5pm CET (4pm UK time)

Official Discussion Here.

jester

Established Member
we may see a very good squad then.
hope to see traore again. he played well in bergies testimonial to raise interest in fans, then he had another solid performance with an assist the last friendly

nidza7

Established Member
go49oner said:
jester said:
The rest of the World Cup players back yet?

most of them, except titi and jens :D . and cashly cole (c*nt) :x for obvious reasons.

I think Arsène gave Mascherano extra week off,so we wont be seeing him tomorrow. :wink: :D

Rohit

Established Member
If the reports about Reyes wanting to leave are made up then what better way to prove them wrong by starting Reyes ahead of either Adebayor or RvP.

Can't wait to see the starting line up.

go49oner

Established Member
jester said:
we may see a very good squad then.
hope to see traore again. he played well in bergies testimonial to raise interest in fans, then he had another solid performance with an assist the last friendly

what happened to clichy, i haven't seen him in the pre-season friendlies. is he injured, cos cashly is going sooner or later and he will be the obvious replacement and he needs to get match fit.

jester

Established Member
clichy is recovering from injury i think, but traore has been doing so well in his absence

go49oner

Established Member
jester said:
clichy is recovering from injury i think, but traore has been doing so well in his absence

as much as am starting to rate traore. but i dont think his ready for CL or premiership and i dont trust cygan in left back position.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Armand will become our future left back star hopefully in 2 or 3 years time, as you all know I rate him alot, but I also rate Clichy as well, both of them are very tidy and speedy LBs.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom