• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: SK Schwadorf vs Arsenal | 31/07/06

gunnerturk

I hope so. Otherwise I am going to think that I have gonne crazy and we never had Theo, he was just an imaginary player I made it up in my mind.

Me<--

I recently reinstalled Windoze and put media player 10 on it and for some reason i can only get audio on the matchday live section of Arsenal TV online.

Any suggestions?

Tarek

gunnerturk said:
I hope so. Otherwise I am going to think that I have gonne crazy and we never had Theo, he was just an imaginary player I made it up in my mind.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ****ing SAME HERE!!!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
tbh, till now i had not seen him play a real match since he joined us.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
If theo does come on who would you prefer to see him up front with? Personally I'd go for Reyes, he's got a great eye as far as putting people thru is concerned. Tho tbh I wouldn't mind him and Adebayor just to see a lil and large combo. Not sure him and RVP would go well together tho, just a gut feeling I have that they might get in each others way.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
my Starting XI perdictions:

...........Almunia..............

Eboue......Toure....Cygan....Armand

Hleb........Gilberto..Fab.......Reyes

.........RVP.........Ade................

substitutions: Rosicky---->
.................Reyes<-----

.................Flamini----->
.................Fabregas<-----

................Theo------>
................Ade<-------

................Hoyte----->
................Armand<--------

f4evo

dont know about the starting lineup, but Wenger says Giberto, Cesc and RvP will feature today

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
how many hours are there till this game?

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom