• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fulham V ARSENAL ratings

Lukazan

Established Member
Almunia - N/A Won't have an easier game all season.

Sagna - 7 Supported the attack well, solid defensively, typical Sagna.
Senderos - 7 Solid
Gallas - 7 Not troubled
Clichy - 8 Top notch 1 on 1 and always willing to get forward. Defence to attack is sprung so quickly with him at LB, it's great to watch. Also looks like he might have been working on his crosses too. Top stuff.

Hleb - 8 On top of his game. Kept possession of the football like only he can and played some neat and clever passes.
Fabregas - 7 Looks to be slowly getting back to his best but there will be tougher challenges ahead than the Fulham midfield.
Flamini - 7 Got stuck in and passed the ball on to our creative players. Simple stuff for Flamini.
Rosicky - 8 Good display and a goal to cap it off. Things might have been a little different had we had him against Birmingham..

Adebayor - 9 2 goals AND a good all-round display. Usually it's one without the other, but today he was excellent. More of the same Ade!
Eduardo - 6 Quite invisible in the first half but came alive in the second and made the Fulham defence look like mugs on a few occasions with some of his trickery. Held on to the ball for a little too long in some situations though.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Almunia - 6 - nothing to do
Sagna - 7
Gallas - 7
Senderos - 7
Clichy - 8
Rosicky - 7
Flamini -7
Cesc - 6
Hleb - 7
Eduardo - 7
Adebayor -8

True Gooner

Established Member
Almunia - 7

Sagna - 7
Gallas - 7
Senderos - 7
Clichy - 8

Rosicky - 8
Flamini -7.5
Cesc - 7
Hleb - 8

Eduardo - 7
Adebayor -8

kym7224

Almunia -6 on target 0 nothing to do.

Sagna-7 solid
Senderos -7 same
Gallas - 7 same
Clichy - 8 Solid defensively great cross.

Hleb- 8 good game overall
Flamini -7 doing well what he has to do.
Cesc - 7 gradually get back to his form
Rosicky -8 great game, goal well taken.

Ade - 9 MOM two good goals and good all around game Thanks to Mali :)
Eduardo - 6 invisible in 1st half, get better 2nd half.

no sub :lol:

dutchMasta

Almunia - 6 (Nothing to do)
Sagna - 7 (Same solid performance as usual)
Senderos - 7 (Good from him, some vital interceptions)
Gallas - 7 (Solid)
Clichy - 8 (Awesome, won tackles and great attacking, plus great cross for the 1st goal)
Hleb - 7.5 (Not as involved as I would like earlier on, but got into it with a nice assist and dribbling moves. Awesome long ground pass for the 1st goal, and some raking passes to the left)
Fabregas - 6.5 (Decent game, but still not at his best)
Flamini - 7 (Consistently good performances)
Rosicky - 7.5 (Looked a bit rusty at the start but got into it and played well, plus a nice goal)
Adebayor - 8.5 (2 great leaps for the goals, and a huge threat otherwise)
Eduardo - 6.5 (Decent, but needs to pass earlier, some nice tricks)

nazo

Established Member
Almunia - thank you for showing up.
Sagna - 7
Senderos - 7
Gallas - 7
Clichy - 8

Hleb - 7.75
Fabregas - 7
Flamini - 7
Rosicky - 8

Adebayor - 9
Eduardo - 6.5

giuliob

Almunia - 6 Not much to do, and could have gone after that ball instead of ceding a corner kick...
Sagna - 7 Another good performance; just goes about his business
Senderos - 7 Good job from Phil except for a couple of dodgy opening minutes with clearances...
Gallas - 7 Like Sagna, just went about his business (a couple of hiccups)
Clichy - 8 A near blunder getting rid of the ball in the opening minutes, but apart from that, one word, impressive....Does it on both ends....
Hleb - 7.5 Sharp passing and ball control;
Fabregas - 6.5 Signs of improvement after some mediocre performances; Still looks a bit rusty; A good game to start his run towards top form...
Flamini - 7 Another "went about his business"...
Rosicky - 8 Loved the goal; sensational; He played well with his usual energy....
Adebayor - 8 Excellent work with the headers....He looked rested and it showed in his all round play.......
Eduardo - 6.5 He showed his mettle and talent in the 2nd half after a disappearing act in the 1st...He gave Hleb a run for the money with his dribbling ability.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Almunia - 7 easy game for him TBH.

Sagna - 7.5 Solid enough.. supported the attack well

Senderos - 7 decent.. showed toughness after getting his nose broken...

Gallas - 7 solid as ever..

Clichy - 8 was fantastic today... ran up and down the field all day.. defended well, set up Ade's goal with his best cross of the year....

Hleb - 8 looked good.. has glue on his feet.. a couple times his decisions could have been better, but set up Ade's second goal and bamboozled their defenders all day...

Flamini - 7 quiet, but not more was needed.. did what he needed to do...

Rosicky - 8 great to see him back in the team.. for those that dont think he is as important as others, see his performance today as to why you are wrong.. lung-busting run for his goal.. almost had 2 others...

Cesc - 7 not his best, but getting better with each game.. as other have mentioned, gradually getting back to form...

Adebayor - 8.5 scored 2 goals.. both headers (with his height and jumping ability, its what we should see more of)... brough others into the game well.. good good game from him.. MOTM for me...

Eduardo - 7 i didnt think he was that invisible in the first half, but wasnt his best.. was really decent in the second half.. could have had a goal if Ade's pass at the end was a bit further ahead of him....

overall, a good game, good response for last week against a pretty poor Fulham side.. no one played poorly... especially in the second half, even though we scored less goals, we looked better to me.. could have had a few more (Rozza's post, Cesc toe poke miss, Eddy's "almost" breakaway)...

well done

Invincible

Established Member
Almunia 7
Senderos 7
Gallas 6
Sagna 7
Clichy 8
Flamini 7
Fabregas 6
Hleb 7
Rosicky 7
Adebayor 8
Eduardo 6

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Almunia N.A - dosen't deserve a rating imo, since he didnt have a single save to make
Senderos 7.5 - quite solid
Gallas 8 - marshalled the defence superbly
Sagna 8 - solid, plus supported the attack well
Clichy 8.5 - superb crossing, improving time from time and kept the tricky seol well.
Flamini 7.5 - his tenacity was good today, for the 2nd goal especially
Fabregas 7 - tried to pull the strings
Hleb 8 - amazing dribbles
Rosicky 8 - worked hard and performed well
Adebayor 8.5 - great goals, and worked hard all round
Eduardo 6.5 - better in the 2nd half

Invincible

Established Member
USArsenal said:
why did you give Gallas a 6? just curious....
I was annoyed with him passing the ball back to Almunia at every opportunity, even when under no pressure.

Not a good enough excuse but there, lol.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Almunia (6)
Sagna (7)
Gallas (7)
Senderos (7)
Clichy (7)
Rosicky (7)
Flamini (7)
Cesc (6)
Hleb (7)
Eduardo (5)
Adebayor (8)

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
cant believe you gave Clichy the same rating as Flamini, Gallas and Phil... Clichy was immense today, as was Hleb & Rozza...

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
USArsenal said:
cant believe you gave Clichy the same rating as Flamini, Gallas and Phil... Clichy was immense today, as was Hleb & Rozza...
A seven means good game, I don't think Clichy was better then good today, he had a good game but wasn't immense IMO.

Hleb and Rosicky they both had good games as well, therefor the seven.

Though you should know that I am very reluctant to hand out high ratings. If I were to rate the players in the same standards as most people here, all the players you mentioned would have gotten much higher ratings.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
oh, i understand the 7's, but i think Clichy, Hleb and Rozza were all better than Gallas, Phil and Flams....

hey you can put what you want, just staing my opinion, thats all.....

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
You have a valid point. I guess I didn't put to much thought, as much as I should have, in my ratings and just did it very fast. Still, I think I would only give Hleb a higher rating. Gallas, Phil and Flams etc. all did their jobs very well, their positions don't let them sine as much as the other players so I hand them out their ratings based on different things then the other players, comprende?

vanPersie

Almunia - 7, didn't put a foot wrong. Can't give him any more for anything special, but can't mark him any lower!

Sagna - 8, usual high standards.
Gallas - 7, good game.
Senderos - 7, again a good game, feeling comfortable with him there now.
Clichy - 8, good runs forward, linking play, and a great cross.

Hleb - 8, very good game, I don't how he does it sometimes...surrounded by 4 players on the edge of the box, goes around them and picks an inch-perfect pass.
Fabregas - 6, he's getting there, afew off-passes, but overall a good game.
Flamini - 8, couldn't pick fault, and his fantastic tackle led to the second goal.
Rosicky - 8, probably the best Ive seen him all season! Took the goal very well, very difficult.

Eduardo - 7, he's not quite up with our pace yet...afew nice tricks though, his general play has improved and another assist on the third goal. Adapting well.
Adebayor - 9, what more can we ask of him than that? Two goals well-taken, and excellent general play.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom