• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fulham V ARSENAL ratings

>YounGunner<

Established Member
By the way Nyingmeh you where quoted in my local paper "thelondonpaper" in what the internet says section on Friday. I was gunna post the paper but my phone camera is quite poor and i dont have a scanner. My Mother threw it away this moring.

Christofaux

Flamini, Hleb and Clichy were our best players in the first half.

We should of brought a striker on for Almunia, there was no reason to have a goal keeper.

jay-d

Established Member
Just a side point. There are actually very few ratings in this thread. And this is after a comprehensive 3-0 away victory. This is in stark contrast to when the team performs poorly, when there are pages and pages of ratings and people can't wait to dish out the 3's and 4's. Just an observation.

IBL

Established Member
jay-d said:
Just a side point. There are actually very few ratings in this thread. And this is after a comprehensive 3-0 away victory. This is in stark contrast to when the team performs poorly, when there are pages and pages of ratings and people can't wait to dish out the 3's and 4's. Just an observation.
true, but also bear in mind this game was not televised and streams were hard to come by....but yes, everyone loves a good moan when we perform badly

arsmile

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
jay-d said:
true, but also bear in mind this game was not televised and streams were hard to come by....but yes, everyone loves a good moan when we perform badly

yeah- i feel bad rating if i havent seen the complete 90 minutes (instead of the 60 from sky), i might have missed someone do something brilliant

Gurgen

Established Member
Almunia 7 - Didn't have a save to make.

Sagna 7 - Solid as always.

Gallas 7 - Solid.

Phil 7 - See Gallas.

Clichy 8 - One little slip defensively, apart from that outstanding. Final ball getting better and better.

Hleb 7 - I was disappointed with how he handled some 1 on 1 situations, but he is slowly getting back to his best.

Cesc 7 - Getting there. Movement off the ball and passing was back.

Flamini 7 - Worked hard and moved the ball well.

Rosicky 8 - Really got stuck in, moved well and scored a goal. One of his best games this season.

Eduardo 6 - Dribbles too much at times. Displayed his Brazilian skill in the second half.

Ade 9 - Scored two and hardly put a foot wrong.

dutchMasta

jay-d said:
I think that's BS. Mainly to do with coverage/occasion imo. People have been giving praise and lots of it when we win well. It's just been a while since that's happened.

beepos

jay-d said:

Meh, I couldnt see the game, as I was working.

Biggus

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
jay-d said:

The biggest reason is that there's no controversy or disagreement or room for discussion, ie we all basically agree with the ratings in Lukas post- even me. :wink:

What are we going to say:
Clichy was great today wasn't he- umm yeah,
Good goals by Ade- yeah.

banduan

Established Member
Biggus said:
We're all cool then.

So did anyone do anything exciting over the weekend? :|

Actually I was about to post yesterday that I felt Hleb deserved more points than Ade but I couldn't be bothered and spent the entire day playing Flash games like the wonderful slacker I am.

Biggus

Established Member
Right now, after the Spuds debacle, I trust we're all sharpening our poison pens....... :evil:

Duke_skywalker

banduan said:
Biggus said:
We're all cool then.

So did anyone do anything exciting over the weekend? :|

Actually I was about to post yesterday that I felt Hleb deserved more points than Ade but I couldn't be bothered and spent the entire day playing Flash games like the wonderful slacker I am.

haha i love slackers, not on the pitch though :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom