• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Malky

Established Member
The sad thing is he’ll get over looked for his rightful place in the team of the year because these idiot pundits and media clowns still have the agenda that he’s error prone.
When Saliba got injured last season he stepped up big time and carried our defence despite playing alongside SPL level Holding and having an ADHD clown in goal.
Gabby has carried that monster form through to this season and he’s been incredible.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Cost us two points against Fulham. We'd be top if he hadn't been absurdly benched.
Oh come on! He wasn't 'absurdly' benched. He was being wooed by Saudi, and Arteta rightly said "ok, sweety, I understand you want to date again and decide if you want to stay with us, but you will sleep in the spare bedroom while you do". It worked, didn't it?

fute

I often think about this. Criminal from Uncle Mikel. Unless it was some sort of motivational strategy. In which case Unc is a genius.

Partey getting injured stopped Arteta's tinkering with the defensive lineup. No more Partey at RB.

That was the first building block.

Zinny's injury was also another building block defensively.

As a result, less galaxy braining and just good common sense football.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Partey getting injured stopped Arteta's tinkering with the defensive lineup. No more Partey at RB.

That was the first building block.

Zinny's injury was also another building block defensively.

As a result, less galaxy braining and just good common sense football.

"Galaxy braining" is fantastic :lol: I'm definitely using that!

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom