• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He was a United fan, especially because of Ronaldo I think.

It was four trials at United and they didn't want him. Now he loves Arsenal to bits, because they appreciated him and gave him a chance.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah if he's still on crutches, then he's out for Porto.

Get him ready for the City game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Any chance that's just some super careful precaution?

In this day and age I feel him wearing a boot could just be to take all the pressure of his cut, even a minor one, so he recovers quicker...feel clubs could be overprotective like this now.

Can't go to City without him, hope he can make the bench on Tuesday at least :pray:

SA Gunner

Gap between Nelli and Trossard is too much on the wing, staggering. We have no transitional weapon in the team when he's not in or Jesus post-dodgy knees.

That's why we need another player with the pace of Martinelli, and possibly the technicality of Saka on the ball.

Thoughts on a cut priced deal for Mudryk in the summer?

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
That's why we need another player with the pace of Martinelli, and possibly the technicality of Saka on the ball.

Thoughts on a cut priced deal for Mudryk in the summer?

The only player I'd think of getting from Chelsea is Palmer and he can't play LW. Mudryk technical ability is wayward and he seems to be a player who's feet is quicker than his mind.

It's a shame Barcola went to PSG, would have been perfect for us as he could play on both flanks.

SA Gunner

The only player I'd think of getting from Chelsea is Palmer and he can't play LW. Mudryk technical ability is wayward and he seems to be a player who's feet is quicker than his mind.

It's a shame Barcola went to PSG, would have been perfect for us as he could play on both flanks.

Interesting shout for Barcola, but yeah he moved last summer I think, so probably not available.

Thoughts on Edon Zhegrova? He's having another good season at Lille.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Interesting shout for Barcola, but yeah he moved last summer I think, so probably not available.

Historically Ligue 1 --> transition to Prem has been gold standard. I have barely watched Lille this season, let alone highlights other than PSG home/away fixtures to Lille. He's a great dribbler but we need something more than that, he can go to United/Chelsea.

All in all, this winger/forward market is dry, midfield market is more exciting.

Rattata

The good thing is I don't have to defend him anymore from clueless Arsenal fans that want him gone The thread is full of them clowns. Just him missing one game already turns into a problem for Arsenal.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

No no no no no. He makes Eddie look clinical. Some of his misses defy logic. He would kill a lot of us here.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The good thing is I don't have to defend him anymore from clueless Arsenal fans that want him gone The thread is full of them clowns. Just him missing one game already turns into a problem for Arsenal.
What was the problem today? Easy game without Ramsdale's brain fart but you are making it to be a problem just so you can write something in this thread for a player that we didn't miss one bit today

jaystewart

I'm not Martinelli's biggest fan but you see what he offers today. I know Saka can beat his man but I think Martinelli is bigger threat when the opponent leaves big spaces. He's the only runner we have.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'm not Martinelli's biggest fan but you see what he offers today.
What does he offer against a low block? Running into blind alleys? I really do wanna know what you guys think we've missed today from Martinelli that would work against a team that sits in its own box with 11 players.

jaystewart

What does he offer against a low block? Running into blind alleys? I really do wanna know what you guys think we've missed today from Martinelli that would work against a team that sits in its own box with 11 players.
Look at the Sheffield game. They were parked in their box the entire game and Martinelli definitely made a mark. The teams we need to focus on beating will not play that way anyway. Personally, I don't want two Saka's in my side - you need to pose different type of threat surely.

Ljonin

So it wasn’t just a kick like Mikel claimed after Sheffield, who would have thought.

Really hope he’s back against City, it’s pretty clear what we’re missing without him on the pitch.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom