• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,161,573

fabo

6.51 / 10
Wouldn't be the first time Arsenal fans overrated a batch of youngsters. At 1-0 on Twitter, half the side was ready to be involved with the big boys soon. We'll be doing well if 1-2 from this group make it here.

Chelsea are handing our arses to us.

silent_shadow

Established Member
Yeah their team isn't more promising than ours from what I've seen. Just had **** ups which cost us. This Chelski side also beat Barca with 10 men and put 4 past Juve

Much as it would be nice to see us win its all about which players are good enough to step up to the first team

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
fabo said:
Wouldn't be the first time Arsenal fans overrated a batch of youngsters. At 1-0 on Twitter, half the side was ready to be involved with the big boys soon. We'll be doing well if 1-2 from this group make it here.

Chelsea are handing our arses to us.

I wouldn't say they're "handing our asses to us". They were clinical when they needed to be - the critical difference between the two teams sadly.

I do think that we have a habit of jumping the gun on them, but they are legitimately promising - I think up to half this team have a decent chance, but of course, I expect only a few to be able to step up.

perspolis

Average age of each team's starting line up:

Arsenal: 18.3

Chelsea: 17.5

Arsenal players: aged 17 to 20
Chelsea players: aged 16 to 20

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Also, why don't we as a team (first team and reserve) learn to adapt to these kind of surfaces? Chelsea seem to have done so extremely well - we never do this, always expecting to play on pristine pitches like our home pitch. We shouldn't be using that as an excuse.

Still think this batch is promising, but work to be done for all of them.

And we have scored. If we can get this to Extra Time......

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom