• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,160,726

Aevi

Hale End FC
Crowley with a crazy dribbled goal! Went through 3 defenders with fake shots and slotted it in.

FIFA UT-esque.

RuskyAdam

Wow 2-0 already, good goal by Mavididi. And an assist by Rozza if I'm not mistaken. Might we see Mavididi in the first team next season?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Great to see Hector in the crowd - love that kind of stuff. Senior players showing face at junior games - that's what the club is all about.

Impact

Established Member
Think we really are on the cusp of a promising generation. The key for me is ensuring we adequately stock the first team with real quality so that we aren't over reliant on our younger players to the detriment of their development.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Mavididi just scored from another Rosicky assist but it was disallowed for offside. Looking back at the replay, he was miles onside. Awful decision from the linesman.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Serge Gnabry is killing it out there, looks really up for it. Great run through the middle and put Mavididi through 1 on 1, keeper makes a decent save.

RuskyAdam

Mavididi looking very promising atm. Would like to see him break through next season and see how he does in cup matches, maybe even more

Aevi

Hale End FC
Gnabry with a silently great performance. Beating his man over and over with good dribbles, seems like he has been shaking off the West Brom fiasco with hard work in training.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom