• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Die Mannschaft set a new qualification record, beating Spains on a better goal difference:
10 games, 10 wins, 30 points, 43:4 goals

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Die Mannschaft set a new qualification record, beating Spains on a better goal difference:
10 games, 10 wins, 30 points, 43:4 goals
But Spain did not concede a single goal at Home. A record that Germany could've had too if not for Leno's stupidity yesterday.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Bayern looked better today. The players looked happier and hungrier. Under the Italian the team looked flat and uninspiring.

Bayern before Jupp surrendered a two goal lead going into half time, not once but twice! Today under Jupp they extend it further and win 5-0. Now hopefully Bayern can build on this result.

Thiago had a monster of a game. Hummels-Boateng looked solid and Kimmich is fun to watch!

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Great goal from Robben -- nicely set up by James.

I've got to watch a game at the Westfalenstadion sometime in the near future.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
2-0 Bayern. Dortmund's defence is p**s poor, how they kept so many clean sheets at the start of the league I'll never know. Bayern aren't even doing anything special.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
2-0 Bayern. Dortmund's defence is p**s poor, how they kept so many clean sheets at the start of the league I'll never know. Bayern aren't even doing anything special.
I don't understand how the second best club in a nation full of great defenders can have such an embarrassing back line.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom