• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gilberto or Edu vs Celta Vigo?

Gilberto or Edu vs Celta Vigo?

• Gilberto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gunner Ossie

I suspect that those who are very bored of this subject are, in the main gilberto supporters, who are finding it difficult to accept that they are now in the minority with regards the EDU V Gilberto Debate.

EDU played in the centre against portsmouth and we did not look that shakey defensively.

Most of the gilberto supporters used to say that if wenger prefered Gilberto over Edu then they would go along with his decision , as he knows best. Well it will be interesting to see what they say if, as many suspect, wenger now favours Edu over gilberto in the centre of midfield. Are they all going to change their views and start arguing the opposite?.

It is blatantly obvious that there are many in this forum who previously argued that gilberto was better than edu, and, i suspect, they will never change that view, no matter how deluded they may appear to others, who have come to appreciate that EDU has far more talent than they at first thought.

I think wenger's team selection will give us a good inclin as to which he now prefers, and ime quite happy that, having given both players a run in that position, the selection of/preference for one player over the other will at least be a lot more objective than perhaps it used to be, and thats for both wenger,as well as us fans.

I still think EDU will take that spot from gilberto, as he seems to have far more potential and flexibility.

A

Anonymous

i'ves been sticking Edu better then Gilberto posts on here more times then i care to mention,yet until now i was always in the minority,i guess i've finally got my wish-alittle more acknowledgement for Edu's talents.

Mark

Established Member
Edu is a more attacking option, whereas Gilberto is more defensive, we will be in no hurry to get forward in this game, we may get one to kill it off and try to hold onto that. Give Edu a rest for this one so he'll be ready for the Blackburn game and play Gilberto in this one.

Soler

Established Member
Split said:
Chim Chimeree, Chim Chimeree, Chim, Chim, Cheroo

Who needs Gilberto when we've got Eduuuu!

I swear, if I was Gilberto and I heard that I'd ask for a transfer to f*cking QPR.

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
Split said:

I swear, if I was Gilberto and I heard that I'd ask for a transfer to f*cking QPR.

I know lets support whoever Wegner picks they are two very different players. They will probabley both in and out of the starting line up. Some people on this side change like the wind and once EDU has a crap game they will be on the Gilberto bandwagon.

Senght

Ill want to rest Edu, lets not burn him out, there is still the final league run in and I would want to preserve the energy in him. Rest him and then unlease him on BB :D

Aussie

Established Member
Senght said:
Ill want to rest Edu, lets not burn him out, there is still the final league run in and I would want to preserve the energy in him. Rest him and then unlease him on BB :D

I dont think there is any worry of him burning out there are several players who have played more games than him.

Piston Broke

Let's face it we could pretty much play any of the below & still be in with a good chance of winning

Parlour
Gilberto
Paddy
Bobby
Freddy
Edu

I'm not so much a fan of one more a fan of all

A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol: its a classic :lol: :lol: i love it. that will be ringing out loud and clear from the clock end as ever :lol:
we're the clock end, we're the clock end, we're the clock end over here !!!

EDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

mungooner

In my opinion it has to be Edu but i think this question is getting a little boring??!!

It is upi to Arsène anyway....

Split

clockend_faithful said:

:lol: :lol: its a classic :lol: :lol: i love it. that will be ringing out loud and clear from the clock end as ever :lol:
we're the clock end, we're the clock end, we're the clock end over here !!!

EDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Clockend, I'm glad you like it.

The alternative is to use "Petit/Manu/Emanuelle" instead of Gilberto.

For those who don't want to 'dis' a current player. :angel

But it doesn't scan so well.

I hope it becomes a common chant!

8)

kNiteMare

****in hell, can we stop asking this question. I am getting so ****in sicked of it that it's not interesting anymore

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom