• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gilberto or Edu vs Celta Vigo?

Gilberto or Edu vs Celta Vigo?

• Gilberto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Split

Chim Chimeree, Chim Chimeree, Chim, Chim, Cheroo

Who needs Gilberto when we've got Eduuuu!

:wink:

Stevo

I'd go for Edu cos he's playing so well at the moment and he seems to be making a great partnership with Vieira.

GoonerLuke

You can't NOT play Edu. He bagged a brace against Celta Vigo last time, for that reason alone he will start.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
For this game i'd go for Gilberto. Normally i'd pick Edu but this game needs extra caution... Start Gilberto, let Celta Vigo attack, absorb the pressure and hit them on the break.

Split

kaids, why does this game need extra caution?

They must win by 2 goals or by 1 if they score 4!!!

We're at home

The best form of defence is attack.

We should go out and attack them and try to win the game.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Yeh after that way Edu took out Celta last time id like to see him start. I expect to see Gilberto though to be honest.

KingReyes

Established Member
Give Edu a rest!
Play Gilberto for this one. I think he'll help on the set pieces.
Thats where we conceded the goals in the first leg.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Because Split, we don't need to take chances. Celta Vigo do. Arsenal are at their best on the counter-attack. There's no need to be gung-ho about this game. A professional, measured performance should be the order of the day.

wiltord11

yeh i agree with you i would play gilberto this game just to protect us abit more and i will play edu against blackburn that is going to be a very tough game and edu has played alot of games recently need him at his best on saturday

lewdikris

Established Member
Can we please stop asking this question? Please? Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

Please.

Please.

Please.

O bugger it. Edu.

Today I must agree with wiltord 11.We have freddy so I say play Gilberto for 2morrows game and let Edu play against Blackburn.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
I don't recall the question of playing Edu or Gilberto against Vigo being asked before. Asking whether you'd rather have Edu or Gilberto in the team in general isn't the same thing.

arsenal4life

Gilberto will start
we need to defend well this time
and bulid a quick counter attacks

also as wiltord11 said
rest Edu for B'burn match
we have rested Pires and Bergy
Henry and Fredie
and thi is great

afundell

i dont think you can really drop edu, he is playing do well at the moment, his pass to freddie against pompey was awesome. Although i think gilberto will play as he gives slightly more protecdtion. However it is a nice problem to have as at the moment all of our midfield seems to be on form!!

lewdikris

Established Member
kaids said:
I don't recall the question of playing Edu or Gilberto against Vigo being asked before. Asking whether you'd rather have Edu or Gilberto in the team in general isn't the same thing.

Pedant :D

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom