• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yes because then maybe he's the second worst in terms of being dribbled past.

All this says is that he's not good enough defensively. Which we could have known without these stats.
Robertson is being dribbled past 2.3 times a game this season, lets revisit this topic in a few months and see if you think he’s not good enough defensively.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Robertson is being dribbled past 2.3 times a game this season, lets revisit this topic in a few months and see if you think he’s not good enough defensively.
You don't need stats to tell you he's no good defensively. FWIW, though, they don't paint a good picture either. Not sure what else you're looking for.:lol: Also, what's Robertson got to do with the price of beer?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EEWIKOWX4AEOuff

Keplaz

Xhaka has ability no question about it, but he's been a liability at the other end a lot. I don't think he helps with the balance of the team, as it is.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
It means progression of play. It means that he isn't a sideways low risk passer like Denilson and Arteta. It means the people saying he's a complete waste of space are wrong.
He makes a lot of passes to players running on the wings on either side. As we have mentioned it countless times before, he takes a lot of time to do that and hardly leads to a goal.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He makes a lot of passes to players running on the wings on either side. As we have mentioned it countless times before, he takes a lot of time to do that and hardly leads to a goal.
Wow, thats so easily proved wrong, and I just had to go back two match.
Skip to 4.28 and pay close attention to the player making the pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom