• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Passes into the final third mean f all? You’re better than that lad. You know the game.
What passes into the final third do you remember? He's obviously rolling nothing balls from just outside the final third over the threshold, and that qualifies as a pass into the 'final third' :lol: Come on lad, you're better than that, you know the game. Look at the players he's on that list with. Just another stat that gives a false impression. He's dogshit.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What passes into the final third do you remember? He's obviously rolling nothing balls from just outside the final third over the threshold, and that qualifies as a pass into the 'final third' :lol: Come on lad, you're better than that, you know the game. Look at the players he's on that list with. Just another stat that gives a false impression. He's dogshit.

Off the top of my head I remember a beautifully disguised pass into Pepe’s feet against Spuds. Found him in the box and tbh Pepe could’ve done a bit better.

Damn ****ing right I know the game and I know for a fact Xhaka remains our biggest ball progressor from midfield. I’m not a sheep- I don’t get how rating Xhaka all of a sudden means one knows nothing about football.

I’m not defending his stupidity, how could I? But he has clear footballing ability, the man isn’t dogshit. And tbh he’s on a list with some talented players, Milivojevic is a surprise but he’s decent as well. He’s in good company there and is miles in front.

Fwiw I don’t think he should be a nailed on starter. But people are acting as if we’ve got some kind of crackhead Mark Noble in the middle. I can least see what’s he brings to the table.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It‘s really absurd that people can‘t admit that Xhaka has some upside, at least in comparison to our other midfielders.

If Xhaka is „dog sh*t“ then so is Emery because he plays a „dog sh*t“ player every time he can and made him captain of the club. You can‘t have both.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
It‘s really absurd that people can‘t admit that Xhaka has some upside, at least in comparison to our other midfielders.

If Xhaka is „dog sh*t“ then so is Emery because he plays a „dog sh*t“ player every time he can and made him captain of the club. You can‘t have both.
I think people do admit that he has some skills. He can play those accurate long balls and he is good at shooting from outside the box. But all these are easily nullified in the PL by most of the teams. Even in the Liverpool match, we could see his presence only after Liverpool scored three goals and let us control possession.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

His status as club captain still hasn't been confirmed, fyi.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What a nonsense discussion. Xhaka can be the best passer in the world for all I care. He is a liability, stupid and unable to learn from his mistakes because he refuses to accept them.

This is football, not a passing skill game. Would you rate a boxer with great punching technique that cannot hold himself up defensively and gets knocked out all the time? Would you rate a hockey player that’s good at moving play out of his own zone, when he keeps skating into his own goalie and costing his team? Here’s my rating for Xhaka: Z E R O. This is a team sport and he cannot be depended on. Replace him A.S.A.P.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
What a nonsense discussion. Xhaka can be the best passer in the world for all I care. He is a liability, stupid and unable to learn from his mistakes because he refuses to accept them.

This is football, not a passing skill game. Would you rate a boxer with great punching technique that cannot hold himself up defensively and gets knocked out all the time? Would you rate a hockey player that’s good at moving play out of his own zone, when he keeps skating into his own goalie and costing his team? Here’s my rating for Xhaka: Z E R O. This is a team sport and he cannot be depended on. Replace him A.S.A.P.
Interesting argument coming from a Mesut Özil fan.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Jury said:
What a nonsense discussion. Özil can be the best passer in the world for all I care. He is a liability, stupid and unable to learn from his mistakes because he refuses to accept them.

This is football, not a passing skill game. Would you rate a boxer with great punching technique that cannot hold himself up defensively and gets knocked out all the time? Would you rate a hockey player that’s good at moving play out of his own zone, when he keeps skating into his own goalie and costing his team? Here’s my rating for Özil: Z E R O. This is a team sport and he cannot be depended on. Replace him A.S.A.P.

Incredible, how well it fits :lol:

razörist

Incredible, how well it fits :lol:
What’s wrong with you? Özil has his own thread, you can say all you want there. But this is the Xhaka thread... I did not know you were another troll poster, would put you on ignore if all the server errors weren’t preventing me.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
What’s wrong with you? Özil has his own thread, you can say all you want there. But this is the Xhaka thread... I did not know you were another troll poster, would put you on ignore if all the server errors weren’t preventing me.
Actually like Özil a lot, just pointing out the hypocrisy in your previous post.

As for Xhaka, don't care about him at all, just like to wind up Emery fanboys with him because he's in love with the dude for some reason.

razörist

Actually like Özil a lot, just pointing out the hypocrisy in your previous post.

As for Xhaka, don't care about him at all, just like to wind up Emery fanboys with him because he's in love with the dude for some reason.
What hypocrisy? Did I click on the Özil thread by accident?

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
What hypocrisy? Did I click on the Özil thread by accident?
The hypocrisy of hyping up Özil because of his passing game (which I agree with) but ridiculing Xhaka for some reason because passing is one of his strengths. It's not fair imo, although I don't like the guy, I have to be fair.

razörist

The hypocrisy of hyping up Özil because of his passing game (which I agree with) but ridiculing Xhaka for some reason because passing is one of his strengths. It's not fair imo, although I don't like the guy, I have to be fair.
I did not even mention Özil? Are you drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom