• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He's made his evil stance public. Resisting the will of the people, being a militant vegan and hating on wor Boris for representing us is a disgusting thing. I refuse to support Arsenal until he's gone bak to Spain. We voted LEAVE

Get in a good English RB in, play Chambers there or get someone from Burnley, they have a good defence.
Calm down. There are plenty of English people and UK citizens who feel the same way he does about the PM and leaving the EU. Would you boycott Arsenal if an English player would voice same opinion?

Plus Hector has been in the UK for ages. Think he is within his rights to voice his political views.

I lived 6 years in the UK and followed UK politics closely and I agree with Hector. People will have different views and just because there was a vote to leave the EU doesn’t mean you have to stop working against it in a democratic way. Don’t think for one second that e.g. Farage would not have been beating the Brexit drum had the result of the vote been the other way around.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Bless! Picking on one sentence rather than all the points that refute your former guff, and yet that sentence still outs you as an ignorant xenophobe. "Foreigners, know your place", like some 1930s public service announcement.

I think its time to end this conversation, because much as I enjoy a battle of ideas and wits, one doesn't want to humiliate an unarmed opponent.
Guy seems like a complete bellend from reading his posts. That Hector should “know his place”. ****ing unbelievable!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It was obvious and I called out the trolling but some of the posts you see in some of our players threads, you never can tell sometimes.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Like it or not i'm putting Hector up there on the same level with Ramsey now. That's three fa cups he's won now, and he was the one who made the second goal happen. You gotta a problem with that you go f*ck yourself. He's earned his status in the Arsenal history books.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Our poorest player as usual, Pulisic looked to exploit all the space left behind Bellerin and non existent defending from the full back. Thankfully Pullisic got injured.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dad said he wouldn't mind us beating Chelsea today, as they already have Champions League.

He won't shut up about Bellerin apparently fouling a Chelsea player in the build up to the winning goal...he always does this when we beat them, bitter **** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom