• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
They already have Dest. Doesn't make sense, unless Bellerin is willing to ride the bench.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Feel like RB is one of those positions you should invest big in and then forget about, especially with the way all our recent managers have used them.

Can’t remember the last time we invested big in a RB if ever. Don’t get someone who’s going to make AMN first choice by default or we’ll be complaining in a years time.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Don’t know about the source,and you’d hope AMN is the replacement otherwise turning down big bids from Wolves was stupid.
We should hand AMN a mental coach that can teach him to focus. If he did that and improved his crossing he’d be a top class right back.

Actually was against selling Bellerin, but have changed my mind and would be happy if we could add to the transfer kitty.

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Like to sell him now as he has regressed but would still hope for more than £22M.
Barca are broke and has many problems themselves. No way they would pay 22 million for bellerin or sign a rb. They already signed a young rb in the summer

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Bellerin is much better than (no-brain) AMN and better than Soares probably too.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
We should hand AMN a mental coach that can teach him to focus. If he did that and improved his crossing he’d be a top class right back.

Actually was against selling Bellerin, but have changed my mind and would be happy if we could add to the transfer kitty.
And if AMN gets injured then?

I'm against selling Bellerin just for the heck of it tbh. One youth right back is not enough and Soares is frankly never going to play.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

And if AMN gets injured then?

I'm against selling Bellerin just for the heck of it tbh. One youth right back is not enough and Soares is frankly never going to play.
Partey?! :lol:

JK. I’d put the money towards strengthening creativity and then look what’s on the market come summer. It’s a matter of priority and I’d rather go with a make-shift RB in Cedric or Chambers than not get a creative player in.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
£22m for a RB who is less talented than Chambers, AMN and Soares? Bite their dam hands off.

Are Barcelona paying a quid everytime he has been caught out of position due to his poor awareness? Or is it a quid for every time Bellerin has re-recorded his audition tape Love Island?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arteta isn’t allowing this unless we get a replacement. Was already *****ing last year about having to use AMN and Saka.

Iceman10

Established Member
The only reason I would keep Bellerin is if AMN becomes more of a CM, but even then if you want to play back four I think Bellerin’s positional discipline can be a liability and even attacking-wise he seems to be lacking drive and purpose so far this season. 20-25m will be good for raising transfer funds.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No one Bellerin would go to, would buy him anyway...he's never leaving imo.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We need Hector, he embodies what Arsenal is all about

Players with the no footalling IQ that have more interest in social media and dressing like a homless cross dresser and wanting comments of "sauce" rather than playing football is what Arsenal is all about?

Explains our league table position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom