• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Sounds to me Hector and Mikel had an agreement. Hector realized it is time to leave but Mikel couldnt afford that during his first summer here.
so he got us a backup and promised Hector to play him week in week out, and if he decides to stay; door is open, if still wanting to leave, then, club will help him with that just like he did us a favor. also made him a captain (was it to convince him to stay or to raise price (or both)?)

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Would make too much sense to replace Bellerin with Lamptey. And we'd need Barcelona's scouts to be blind.

I'd say the odds of this happening aren't in our favour.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Bellerin going to PSG is a good move for everybody. While he’s not everyone’s cup of tea, I do feel like he’s a victim of “Arsenalisation”. He came through as a promising fullback who was unfortunately overplayed and suffered a big injury to which he could never recover from. Now he’s being played in a system that he was never made for and he sticks out like a sore thumb. If anything, Bellerin should be a warning to Arsenal on how NOT to develop youngsters.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You take what you can from PSG for Hector. Anything £15m+ is fine.

Let's not forget he was a pretty effective RB for a fair while. Injuries have destroyed him physically and those were the attributes he was heavily reliant on. That's not his fault.

He's been loyal to Arsenal, I don't see the point in slating him. Let's just part ways amicably in the summer. It's best for us and Hector at this point.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we get close to 20M for him it`s a no-brainer. This summer seems like a good time for Bellerin and the club to part ways.

They wanted 50m euro for him last summer?? I hope that's not still their asking price, cos they'll get nowhere near it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Get 20m and go get upgrade because if we want top 4 he shouldn't be starting he declined and got worse.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Who's everyone's preferred replacement?

I'm in two minds - I think signing someone within that Bellerin age range (23-27) would be ideal, but I am also a big Jayden Bogle fan at the moment, has huge potential.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom