• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It’s based on his talent, ability, performances and potential. I could write down a list of right backs and would struggle to come up with 7 names that are better.

TAA
Kimmich
Pereira
Walker
Semedo
Carvajal
AWB
Doherty
Hakimi

There's 9 names off the top of my head already.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Rofl. Only ones on that list I can definitely say are better are TAA, Kimmich and Carvajal.
Do you really think Walker and Wan Bissaka are better? Doherty??? You must be joking.

AWB is probably the best right back in the world defensively, don't get it twisted. Walker is a stronger, fitter version of Bellerin so obviously he's better. Pereira was the best right back in the league last season.

The numbers Doherty has been putting up for Wolves in the premier league are streets ahead of Bellerin. As it stands Hector isn't anywhere near the list I mentioned.

You can't give me anything that Bellerin is actually very good at to back that up either. He's so shoddy mate, he can hardly control the ball sometimes.

Manberg

Predator
AWB is probably the best right back in the world defensively, don't get it twisted. Walker is a stronger, fitter version of Bellerin so obviously he's better. Pereira was the best right back in the league last season.

The numbers Doherty has been putting up for Wolves in the premier league are streets ahead of Bellerin. As it stands Hector isn't anywhere near the list I mentioned.

You can't give me anything that Bellerin is actually very good at to back that up either. He's so shoddy mate, he can hardly control the ball sometimes.

This is an opinionated debate and I can say with full confidence that I heavily disagree with your opinion, and in a non covid market Bellerin is worth £60m.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The two CL finalists want Bellerin. This is a covid market. If Bellerin was up for sale two years ago then PSG would be bidding £60m.

Because Bellerin would look alright in a heavily stacked attacking team. :lol:

You're now insinuating Bellerin is worth a world record fee for a right back. As an example, 21 year old Hakimi just joined Inter Milan for around £35M. Now Hakimi is an elite talent and is arguably already in the top 3 right backs in the world. He's also 4 years younger than Bellerin and injury free.

So now tell me why Bellerin is worth 50-60M and Hakimi is 35m?

Manberg

Predator
Because Bellerin would look alright in a heavily stacked attacking team. :lol:

You're now insinuating Bellerin is worth a world record fee for a right back. As an example, 21 year old Hakimi just joined Inter Milan for around £35M. Now Hakimi is an elite talent and is arguably already in the top 3 right backs in the world. He's also 4 years younger than Bellerin and injury free.

So now tell me why Bellerin is worth 50-60M and Hakimi is 35m?

Yes, because Bellerin is a near finished product with room to grow.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yes, because Bellerin is a near finished product with room to grow.

But Hakimi is already better than Bellerin who as you say, is a near finished product. Bellerin isn't amazing defensively like AWB and isn't amazing going forward like TAA and Kimmich. So how can you come to the conclusion that he is one of the best right backs around? He has no stand out traits except pace.

Manberg

Predator
But Hakimi is already better than Bellerin who as you say, is a near finished product. Bellerin isn't amazing defensively like AWB and isn't amazing going forward like TAA and Kimmich. So how can you come to the conclusion that he is one of the best right backs around? He has no stand out traits except pace.

Bellerin is fast, has good defensive awareness and has been progressively getting better at passing over the years. Currently, Bellerin is better than Hakimi too. I don’t rate AWB that highly.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bellerin is fast, has good defensive awareness and has been progressively getting better at passing over the years. Currently, Bellerin is better than Hakimi too. I don’t rate AWB that highly.

So he is fast, has good defensive awareness and has been getting better at passing. So he isn't anywhere near being worth £60M is he...?

Manberg

Predator
So he is fast, has good defensive awareness and has been getting better at passing. So he isn't anywhere near being worth £60M is he...?

He is, on the basis that he is one of the best 5 RB’s in the world. Like I said previously, I can only place TAA, Kimmich and Carvajal as being better at the moment. Pereira is on a similar level but not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom