• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaystewart

He will inevitably look better at PSG/Bayern because they steamroll their league every year. Benjamin Mendy looked great abroad, cost a lot and has struggled here. We can't inflate what we charge for Bellerin because everybody in world football knows what his actual level is. He's barely any better than AMN and we just tried to sell him for 20m.

GunnerShy

Plus it helps us get closer to signing Aouar and Partey.

Addressing the midfield is vital this summer and that 30m will help secure our main targets.
With the way the rest of the sales are playing out, we need to get every cent for HB.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

With the way the rest of the sales are playing out, we need to get every cent for HB.

I think 30m is quite reasonable for HB especially looking at his injury record over the past few seasons.

That 30m plus sales from Torreira, Kolasinac and Sokratis will help us get close the reported fee that Lyon want for Aouar. I think he’s more of a priority than Partey imo.

We could probably get away with this in the PL next season:

Aouar
Xhaka Ceballos​

:drool:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
None of that should be reason for us to accept a price well lower than what we should get.

So you'd rather keep Bellerin if it means missing out on Partey? If we can get more great but selling for EUR 30m would be ok with me if it meant getting Partey.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Plus it helps us get closer to signing Aouar and Partey.

Addressing the midfield is vital this summer and that 30m will help secure our main targets.
100% weve seen collectively we can defend better even with Mustafi in there.

As long as we keep up the work rate, organisation and cut out mistakes defensively we will be as secure as we have been in a long time. Offensively it's against teams that defend deep or low block as is the vogue phrase we struggle against.

More fire power says I!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Put 60m up for Zakaria, but in installments - you can do it Arsenal !

They should be fine with 20-30m upfront

In a weird way I'm loving A-M being so hype for Zakaria.
People here are fully aware he's considered Xhaka 2.0? (In a good way)

Ripe Banana

So you'd rather keep Bellerin if it means missing out on Partey? If we can get more great but selling for EUR 30m would be ok with me if it meant getting Partey.
If we end up missing out on Partey it won't be because of us demanding more for Bellerin.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Eehm, no ? - the guy's super athletic, fast, can go past players easily, can tackle, and it good on the ball.

Want some of the stuff you are havin :lol:

The stuff of having watched him regularly for nearly half a decade?
I'm Swiss btw. the comparison is/was constant.

Edit: There were even memes when he went to Gladbach.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we end up missing out on Partey it won't be because of us demanding more for Bellerin.

You may be right, I just worry that so many of our players are going on loan rather than sold and we need cash. Bellerin is one that we can sell and I don't see us getting much more than 30m even if we wait.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The stuff of having watched him regularly for nearly half a decade?
I'm Swiss btw. the comparison is/was constant.

I'm German and watching him in the league as well - your argument isn't going to be better by that fact, if you phrase it like that it's nonesense - it's like the weird stuff of people recently comparing Xhaka and Partey, they are nothing alike.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think 30m is quite reasonable for HB especially looking at his injury record over the past few seasons.

That 30m plus sales from Torreira, Kolasinac and Sokratis will help us get close the reported fee that Lyon want for Aouar. I think he’s more of a priority than Partey imo.

We could probably get away with this in the PL next season:

Aouar
Xhaka Ceballos​

:drool:

No

Malky

Established Member
Getting £35M for Bellerin would be outstanding business, he's such an over rated, injury prone player.
People calling him 'world class' or 'elite' need to calm down, he's had about 3-4 standout games in as many years. He's suspect defensively and attacking he can't cross a ball to save his life, not to mention he's also lost a noticeable bit of pace.
Sagna and Lauren were elite RBs, Bellerin isn't fit to be mentioned in the same bracket as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom