• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Diabolical. You know when you're playing footy with someone, and just know they're **** by the way they move and pass the ball. Like when they try and kick the ball and their leg is completely ridid and there's no movement in the hips. That's the vibe you get with this bloke. Terrible technically, can't believe he came through the Barca academy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People say he doesn't matter what he does of the pitch, but since he's started doing all this weird fashion ****, he's become absolute garbage.

He's turned into, and plays like, a damn Andy Samberg character :mad:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Diabolical. You know when you're playing footy with someone, and just know they're **** by the way they move and pass the ball. Like when they try and kick the ball and their leg is completely ridid and there's no movement in the hips. That's the vibe you get with this bloke. Terrible technically, can't believe he came through the Barca academy.
You described it perfectly. There is just something very wrong with way he touches the ball, makes passes and moves, it`s obvious to see.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Terrible technically, can't believe he came through the Barca academy.
Let's not forget he was physically superior to almost any player in the PL, and that probably helped him to get through the academy. Now that he is physically average, we understand better what kind of player he is.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Interesting that he still tries cheap tricks to outpace the defender, but his pace is gone and now he just loses the ball :D

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You described it perfectly. There is just something very wrong with way he touches the ball, makes passes and moves, it`s obvious to see.
I suspect Bellerin knows that he's never going to fully recover physically hence his weird gait. His interview with Tierney ages ago was telling. He talked about how the mental recovery took longer than the physical recovery. I think he forgets and you see flashes of the old player but then he reverts. Sad :(

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He not league 1 level at the moment the way he playing at the moment is embarrassing can't pass can't cross always pass backwards no pace.

Legend14

Established Member
Let's not forget he was physically superior to almost any player in the PL, and that probably helped him to get through the academy. Now that he is physically average, we understand better what kind of player he is.
He was fast without the ball. He has never been athletically superior. His reactions are slow and made worse after his injury. Now that he has lost pace as well, yes, he is even more exposed.

I can’t fault the player for not having skills and for his injury and downturn, but I will fault the manager for not seeing that he isn’t very good and leaving him on the team sheet without question. I would not bet my job success on Bellerin.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People mock Xhaka not being able to turn but I’m always perplexed as to why it’s never bought up with Bellerin.

For the past couple of year now he really struggles to turn his body quickly, becomes even more apparent when his replaced by AMN.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
People mock Xhaka not being able to turn but I’m always perplexed as to why it’s never bought up with Bellerin.

For the past couple of year now he really struggles to turn his body quickly, becomes even more apparent when his replaced by AMN.

I'd play Cedric RB because AMN should be in the middle next to Elneny while Partey is out. All 3 were in my line up for Burnley. Ideally we need a top RB in the summer with Cedric as back up.

Ac3knight

Bellerin plays like a ballerina in defence. Needs to toughen up and be more aggressive.

Not the same player he was when he first broke into the squad.

Not only has he lost his pace but also appears to have regressed all round.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He did have a good game. I'm not a huge fan but it's funny how when a player/manager/whoever does something that doesn't fit with their views their detractors ignore it and keep mum.

Jack badmon

He was good going forward but shocking for the Chelsea goal. I’m not sweeping his **** performances under the carpet.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He played well yesterday and delivered a captains performance. I rate him, but he hasn't been good enough this season and shouldn't have started yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom