• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's just hated because of his modelling career, no different than the good old times of hating Pogba because of his haircut.

Foul throws aside not a lot to complain
I still dont get how AMN is seen as better. He is clearly a superior player. I only hate him cause he is vegan and his throw ins annoys me

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
How is he wearing the armband? I get that legit candidates are very thin on the ground, but I can’t understand how we’ve somehow sneaked into an era where Hector Bellerin can be captain of Arsenal for a day...

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

How is he wearing the armband? I get that legit candidates are very thin on the ground, but I can’t understand how we’ve somehow sneaked into an era where Hector Bellerin can be captain of Arsenal for a day...
Has been here for years, is an ambassador of the club and tbh he’s lobbied for it for years.

Arteta rates him and there you go.

If I remember correctly he was part of Emery’s much ridiculed leadership group as well. In truth he’s never been too far away from it especially in his better days.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hector is a good lad. Nothing wrong with him. Arsenal through and through.

Replacing him with Lamptey would be a good decision for the future though.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I still dont get how AMN is seen as better. He is clearly a superior player. I only hate him cause he is vegan and his throw ins annoys me
I’d put AMN’s one on one defending ahead of his tbh. Very hard to get past him, whilst Bellerin gets spun regularly.

Going forward, they are probably the same. That inverted WB role is practically tailor made for AMN though.

Bellerin is very much a traditional overlapping fullback.

I don’t hate Bellerin as much as most here I think he’s ok, but it was a mistake to not take the money and run though.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

PEA, Xhaka, Lacca and Bellerin wear the armband but its clear our real leaders on the the Pitch are Tierney and Holding.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He's just hated because of his modelling career, no different than the good old times of hating Pogba because of his haircut.

What about his peformances this season ( or the past 6 or 7 for that matter)? Bellerin's peformance against pool this season is the worst I've ever seen by an Arsenal full back. Disaster horror shows against Wolves, Burnley and Sp**s. Poor against villa and City too. Lucky not to be sent off against LCFC.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I’d put AMN’s one on one defending ahead of his tbh. Very hard to get past him, whilst Bellerin gets spun regularly.

Going forward, they are probably the same. That inverted WB role is practically tailor made for AMN though.

Bellerin is very much a traditional overlapping fullback.

I don’t hate Bellerin as much as most here I think he’s ok, but it was a mistake to not take the money and run though.
Same?? Niles is shxt when attacking.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I think Bellerin offers a bit more going forward, but AMN has more work rate. Bellerin’s tendency to bomb forward puts him at a disadvantage when they attack which can be unflattering for him. He’s a good player. I’d like to think he loves arsenal, but I feel naive thinking anyone is loyal anymore.

He’s homegrown and wouldn’t go for more than £25 million. Who wants to see him gone for that?

(I wouldn’t)

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Same?? Niles is shxt when attacking.
I don’t rate Bellerin going forward, his final ball is awful.

Which makes Arteta giving him and Tierney so much attacking responsibility all the more bizarre. Both are limited in the final third, especially when compared to the rest of the league.

Digne, Lamptey, Reguilon, Telles, etc all superior final balls.
Trent, Reece James and Robertson goes without saying. That’s like 6/7 teams with superior left/right attacking fullbacks I listed without even trying.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

Of course not. Bellerin is 'hated' because he plays like **** regularly, and given how much time he spends modelling and such, people might think he should give more attention to football. As that is what he's paid handsomely for.

Why Mikel would give him the armband baffles me really.

Jack badmon

Another good performance probably a 7/10 for me. Quite solid defensively and got forward with real gusto at times. I have to give credit where it’s due because I’m first one to cuss him when he’s ****.

Still not convinced by him at all and would snap Barca’s hand at a transfer possibility (is this why the performances levels have increased?) but he is moving in the right direction.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Back to back solid displays now important to keep eating meat and keep performance up

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Remember that time at the bar when you picked up a girl and her best friend by complaining for hours that you still lived with your mom.

That should have been a story in the bible by now.
You should have seen the time I picked up a girl by explaining to her how prime Walcott was actually better than Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom