• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

How crap must Dennis Suarez be in training to not even get a look in over this lad.

:lol::lol::lol:

I totally forgot about Suarez , even Kim "my back is broke " contributed more . Edit Denis Suarez is apparently injured I just read .

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can't trust him to play well. A good game from Mhki is a pleasant surprise. Get him out the team.

Get one of the kids in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Having an agent like Raiola will make his sale easier maybe. But in current form nobody will want to pay this guy 150K a week. Mkhi dortmund days we'll behind him

HomeSteak

Established Member
Having an agent like Raiola will make his sale easier maybe. But in current form nobody will want to pay this guy 150K a week. Mkhi dortmund days we'll behind him

The only hope. Özil won't leave. He will stay for the money. But Mhki might, Raiola can trick him into moving and another team into buying so he can cash in again

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The only hope. Özil won't leave. He will stay for the money. But Mhki might, Raiola can trick him into moving and another team into buying so he can cash in again
No, that is the problem. Not many want to deal with Raiola.. even fewer will want Mihki after this season. He's shown what a coward he is.

HomeSteak

Established Member
No, that is the problem. Not many want to deal with Raiola.. even fewer will want Mihki after this season. He's shown what a coward he is.

I'm thinking for the money and easy life, he would go somewhere like Monaco, chill, easy league get the money...one can hope.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Sell. If no potential buyers are available consign him to the reserves until his contract runs down. I've had enough of this craven "Football player".

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

For that reason, I think he is exactly the type of player that will soon end up in China for mega bucks. If so, I hope we manage to offload him for a good deal.

He is a bipolar sort of a player, blows hot/cold and looks very uninterested few times.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Theres no benefit to keeping him, even as a number in the squad. His contribution is negative. Be angry if he is here next year. Hes the kind of player that drags others performances down with him.

thierrytheking14

The epitome of what's wrong with this club. No heart, desire or fight in him. When chips are down he's AWOL.

Forget talent, it's his week weak assed mentality that drags him down. Same with 75% of the rest of the bottlers at the club right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom