• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry - setting the record straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

nidza7

Established Member
I can`t watch it.I`ll be more stressed.

Maybe some other time.I`m kinda depressed,concerned about clubs future.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Good luck to Henry. Cheers for everything. Been a total legend.

That is all from me. Time to move on guys and look to the future.

Mabe we should start by closing Henry threads.

GunneDown

Shadow Moses said:
He will probably play against Arsenal in Champions League. You know it's going to happen. ..

And you know what... AS long as AW is still the boss we will beat them.

I'm gutted. didn't see this coming, i really thought he meant it last season when he said he would finish his time at Arsenal. I'm just hoping Real Madrid win everything in Spain next year. Arsenal for the CL! :D

AFCG7

Established Member
I dont want Real Madrid to win anything.. theyre worse than Barca and they were equally arrogant chasing our players every season. Hopefully Sevilla can step up a notch if they manage to keep their squad together and Valencia can do a lot better.

number_0

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
I dont want Real Madrid to win anything.. theyre worse than Barca and they were equally arrogant chasing our players every season. Hopefully Sevilla can step up a notch if they manage to keep their squad together and Valencia can do a lot better.

yeah, our success is entirly based on valancia, so they better not screw up.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:

Thanks for the advice, but I think we should let the forumites get whatever needs to be got off their chest about one the greatest, if not the greatest player it has been my pleasure to watch play football.

DC Gunner

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
I was Rooting for Seville all along, too bad they could not do it.

Viper

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
>YounGunner< said:

Thanks for the advice, but I think we should let the forumites get whatever needs to be got off their chest about one the greatest, if not the greatest player it has been my pleasure to watch play football.
I personally see nothing wron gwith the Henry threads.

He is the best striker to ever play in the Premiership and one of the clubs biggest legends, so leave the thread open until the new season starts.

Biggus

Established Member
And another thing;

F**k Barcelona-
F**k Real Madrid-
F**k any other spanish team-
In fact F**k every team except Arsenal, I have absolutely no interest in them until the time we meet them.

Yours grumpily: Biggus.

go49oner

Established Member
Biggus said:
And another thing;

F**k Barcelona-
F**k Real Madrid-
In fact F**k every team except Arsenal, I have absolutely no interest in them until the time we meet them.

lol, couldn't put it better my self, and while we at it, **** all the Italian teams

Tony Montana

Established Member
go49oner said:
Biggus said:
And another thing;

F**k Barcelona-
F**k Real Madrid-

lol, couldn't put it better my self, and while we at it, f**k all the Italian teams

he already said **** every team except arsenal

Grampus_Eight

Henry's exit may help fulfil his own prophecy. Bob Wilson, the former Arsenal keeper who remains close to the club, said: "My worry is Thierry's suggestion that he partly left because he was unsure what Arsène was going to do in one year's time.

"I don't like the message that sends out to the youngsters in the squad. Arsène has built an amazing young squad but minds are very easily tipped when a senior player says something like that."

http://sport.independent.co.uk/football ... 705320.ece

kamikaze80

Established Member
well the guardian article suggests wenger is going to re-sign until 2011. that will go a long way towards righting the ship.

gotta say i'm annoyed by henry's comments re: the club. if you decide to go, fine, but theres no need to destabilise the club in your wake. it's obvious he left because he didnt think he was going to win any silverware. thats his opinion, just keep it to yourself, hes going to a great club, no ones going to begrudge him that.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yes , unfortunately his last comments about the future of Arsenal and Wenger means we have to endure even more media speculation.

guinertron

so after seeing Henry arrive looking like a school boy on a day out in that silly cardi and tie combo, i finally have closure on our former striker. I watched his arrival thinking the worst, but felt nothing. Nothing good or bad. Time to move on he is one of them now and we need to wait and see what the boss does. Great article on the Guardian BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom