• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,533
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
“Hi Lyon, Vinai here. Just wanted to let you know that we will be resuming our talks with you for Aouar in the next 48 hours.”
“Hi Lyon, Vinai again. You’re probably wondering why you didn’t hear from me within the 48hr period as promised. Well, no need to worry: I will be sending you a €40m bid for Aouar imminently. Edu is just letting all the press know first. Best wishes.”

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
40m euro wouldn't be unreasonable, seeing as it's how much Van de Beek went for and they're probably in the same category of promising young midfielder. But I can't see Lyon accepting it, even if there's currently no other competition for him.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Me watching Aouar vs videos and PM'ing @Furious

0_GettyImages-1263243539.jpg

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It will likely be rejected but it shows that we now have the money to enter discussions about Aouar. Let‘s hope we meet at the middle soon.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Just wanted to announce that I am currently accepting suggestions for Aouar’s announcement thread title. DM me.

Current plan is: “Hou-signed Aouar? Arsenal!”, but I am willing to listen to suggestions.

Houssem Aouar: Welcome to Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
40m still low Lyon would want at least 50m but we are not really far if TeleFoot report is true.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
No idea what's gonna happen but it feels more logical that Aouar is Arteta's priority rather than Partey. That might just be an assumption based on perceived notions of what style of play Arteta wants and his connections to Pep, and he could very well want a player like Partey too, but Partey to me always felt like the club's longstanding target and not necessarily Arteta's.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Just wanted to announce that I am currently accepting suggestions for Aouar’s announcement thread title. DM me.

Current plan is: “Hou-signed Aouar? Arsenal!”, but I am willing to listen to suggestions.
Wallahi @Trilly will lose it if this happens

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Make sense get this deal done then leave Partey for last week of transfer window if we successfully sold Torreira and Kola.

The Aouar fee won't be beyond 50m euros. Even we dealing with Aulas we didn't pissed him off when bought laca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom