• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,251
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
By all accounts he's already signed and training alone because of self isolation rules. We just haven't announced it
Isn't that being slow? Even for announcing players we are slow. Kota was confirmed and announced quickly. That's the point, why can't we do it like normal teams. Willian took ages to be announced.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

0v6wcrntylh.png

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Honestly not too fussed about Thomas if we get this deal done. Guendouzi can do Thomas' job if he gets his head down and works in earnest with Arteta.

If we don't get Aouar, though, we are going to really regret not having gone for cheaper options like James or Buendía.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You didn't even know who Thomas was when I started watching him play :kissing emoji:

If thats the case why would you think a slow, deep lying central midfielder can do the job of a quick, athletic, box to box midfielder who can play multiple positions in a midfield due to his qualities?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
a) athleticism is overrated on this forum, there's more than one way to skin a cat, and the best way is through quality and positioning, frankly.
b) Guendouzi is underrated here athletically--he's not a portent, but he's not a physical low-end like Dani, Thiago, Kroos, Xhaka etc. I wouldn't describe him as slow.
c) Guendouzi if he learned how to defend is probably a better player than Thomas. That's a huge if, but I would like to see what a proper manager can do with him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
a) athleticism is overrated on this forum, there's more than one way to skin a cat, and the best way is through quality and positioning, frankly.
b) Guendouzi is underrated here athletically--he's not a portent, but he's not a physical low-end like Dani, Thiago, Kroos, Xhaka etc. I wouldn't describe him as slow.
c) Guendouzi if he learned how to defend is probably a better player than Thomas. That's a huge if, but I would like to see what a proper manager can do with him.

Bro I just told you why they're different players and you've also backed that point, conversation over, you were wrong.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
All I meant is that Guendouzi can play alongside Ceballos and Aouar in a 3, should he get his head down and evolve under Arteta.

What Guendouzi nor Thomas can do is be an important chance creator and creative focal point. Hence why I mentioned the names of Aouar, James, and Buendía--chance creators and creative focal points.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Genuinely reckon the dunces are stuck in quarantine or something.

Hearing Vinai asked for the fax machine, as he wants to do this right and proper, but the people at the club can't seem to find where it's been stored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom