• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 947,254
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ramsey wasn't a great player, take away those FA Cup final goals and he's basically a midfield version of Walcott.

Bit harsh, he carried Emery for most of his "successful" period.

Edit: well maybe not that harsh haha, a player of moments

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bit harsh, he carried Emery for most of his "successful" period.
Untitled.jpg

seems like it was just fleeting contributions rather than carrying the team..

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Juve would have to shift a few players, but rumours do suggest that Rabiot, Costa and Dyballa could be on their way out.

Rabiot, Arthur and Aaour would be quite a central midfield.

Goonger

I've no doubt just now that City & Juventus are more attractive just now. But we need to see if they actually want him enough to bid this summer, & in Juventus case if they actually have the money to do so. Juve are quite adept at selling random players few outside Italy have heard of to random Serie A teams mind you.

For us to have a chance, if we are serious, it will be like the Havertz to Chelsea situation. No-one can tell me they are his ideal destination, but they are taking advantage of the player wanting to take the next step, of being cash rich & Havertz not being the priority of other big teams this summer.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I've no doubt just now that City & Juventus are more attractive just now. But we need to see if they actually want him enough to bid this summer, & in Juventus case if they actually have the money to do so. Juve are quite adept at selling random players few outside Italy have heard of to random Serie A teams mind you.

For us to have a chance, if we are serious, it will be like the Havertz to Chelsea situation. No-one can tell me they are his ideal destination, but they are taking advantage of the player wanting to take the next step, of being cash rich & Havertz not being the priority of other big teams this summer.

Very true. If we strike hard enough and quickly enough, we could probably land Aaour.

The difference between us and Ch£lsea is clear though when it comes to attracting players. Hudson-Odoi allegedly is on 180k per week; imagine what Havertz will have been offered!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If Edu is looking to make an impression this is one he gets done.

Agreed considering Raul seemingly put in the groundwork on Partey and Gabriel.

Julien Lauren's says our first offer was a straight swap for Douzi and it was rejected.

If true then fair play, some cash might persuade them. Valuation seems to be £45M which is a good value for him atm imo.

African Flair

Houssem Aouar's priority is Juventus. And with the arrival of Pirlo, the file has even more weight on the side of Turin, the former midfielder greatly appreciating the Lyonnais. Juventus are clearly in pole position
Make sense. They have a dreadful midfield really for the club they aspiring to be.

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't mind helping Juve sign him by signing Dybala.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

always frustrating to watch apart from the one magical season. I can see why we didn’t sign him up on a long term £300k per week contract
So many on this forum wanted to keep him.

Every once in a while you get a thread that makes it clear who knows football and who doesn't. The Ramsey thread was one of those, so many of us called that none of our rivals would have any interest in him and that if he did go to a big club he would be a squad player.

That is exactly what's happened.:lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There's still a guy on here who always says that Ramsey carried us last season. He even said the reason we unravelled last season was due to Ramsey's injury and we wouldn't have lost to Chelsea in the EL Final with Ramsey in the team :lol:

The truth is he was slightly above average for most of his time here except in the first half of the 2013/2014 season when he looked otherworldly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom