• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,725
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I honestly don’t see us getting Aouar. I think we are more likely to get Soler or Sanson. They will be cheaper and are at the same level as Ceballos.

After Gabriel we will probably try to land Partey but we really need to shift some of these players to be able to land any of these targets.

It would make sense to leave Partey till last as we know how much we have to pay and that he wants to come.

Guendouzi plus cash for Aouar
Sell Lacazette and bring in Edouard
Torreira for Diawara
Sign an unknown left back for peanuts
Sell all of our dross sne buy Partey
Get Ceballos in on loan at the end of the window.

Gabriel, Aouar, Willian, Edouard, Partey, Diawara, a lb , Ceballos on loan. That's perfection.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It would make sense to leave Partey till last as we know how much we have to pay and that he wants to come.

Torreira for Diawara

Gabriel, Aouar, Willian, Edouard, Partey, Diawara, a lb , Ceballos on loan. That's perfection.
Yeah and then the alarm clock went off, wake up son.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Him and Dembele from interviews are the only players I've heard confirm that they don't have a weaker foot.

I don't think Dembele realises he's ambidextrous though.:lol:

Morning bro.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Torreira for Diawara

You can't do everything in one window. Already have two new CB's, will have two new midfielders and a new attacker.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Morning mate how you doing? How's your day looking?

Pretty busy day for me but off all of next week so I'll power through.

Days looking chilling mate, on my days off so kicking back although my body clock woke me up 6:30.

What you got planned?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
50m euros shouldn't be big problem this isn't Partey so we can pay it in installments however we dealing with Aulas so nothing is easy

Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man city will buy so they'll stop rivals buying it make no sense Aouar is Attacking mid he not winger. Foden is David Silva replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom