• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 946,903
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like all clubs going to wait until August and get for 20m lyon in difficult situation and he definitely leaving

MikeVinna

Established Member
What situation is that? About to spend 60M on a CB while letting a 30M CB go on loan. Selling Xhaka for peanuts.

30M on a big development project isn’t improving us anytime soon.

You think we can do that much better than a player like Aouar? And you think we have the pull to attract them? I’m not so sure anymore. Partey was a miracle all things considered and our stock has only fallen lower since then.

Even if we sign White for 60m, which remains to be seen, you think we’ll buy a CM for a similar price?

Aouar is the right age, plenty of experience, cut-price. And I also happen to think he’s a great little player.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sp**s with 1000m+ in debts and Levy whilst we are assumingly trying to invest ?
Sounds a bit weird.
The Spuds actually have ambition. Now they're incompetent and probably cursed so it never comes off and will never come off but Levy has more ambition than anyone who makes decisions at Arsenal.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
You think we can do that much better than a player like Aouar? And you think we have the pull to attract them? I’m not so sure anymore. Partey was a miracle all things considered and our stock has only fallen lower since then.

Even if we sign White for 60m, which remains to be seen, you think we’ll buy a CM for a similar price?

Aouar is the right age, plenty of experience, cut-price. And I also happen to think he’s a great little player.
No players is better than Aouar. He dribbled like iniesta, pass like iniesta, move like iniesta. We need more of these world class players. Need to get our rosicky, Hleb, Nasri, Arshavin, Cazorla back. Aouar is exactly that type of player.

Olivier_Giroud

This guy is a weakling with a brother who is a shakedown artist and a thug, we should not associate with these types. He will end up more of a liability than an asset. Edu pissed his pants and ran away with his tail between his legs the last time they shook him down , so it is highly doubtful about the the reports that we are going back for him. That is probably why other clubs have not signed him cause they would rather not deal with gang bangers.

Aouar is the type of player who easily gets his heads down at the first sign of adversity. He needs tender loving care to gain confidence, he will easily be bullied in the Premier League and I am pretty sure Lingard will boss him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Aouar is the type of player who easily gets his heads down at the first sign of adversity. He needs tender loving care to gain confidence, he will easily be bullied in the Premier League and I am pretty sure Lingard will boss him.

I see what you are getting at here, and I agree...ditch Aouar and go after Lingard!

Liam_Og

The reason this isn’t done is Arteta is clutching at the idea that Ode might become available after preseason, not much to do with price. When the Ode story is confirmed as dead, we’ll move on Aouar.

Arteta’s Little Candle for Ode burns bright.

TinFish

The main problem is Tets. A world class manager would get us top 4 with these signings. Especially with no Europe.
No a WC manager wouldn’t. You really overestimate the capabilities of our squad. Take a reality check please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom