• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I Dont Remember The Last Time This Happened,Well Done Boys

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 1,211

thierrys_girl

Established Member
its good to see that our defense has improved since last season, the arrival of Lehmann, Toure finding a new role in central defense and Cygan looking better our defense has become very strong IMO.

Its great to look at the table and see 0 under the lost column and even better now to see us 2 points clear of Utd, i hope we keep us the good performances.

D.Dappa

credit to Arsène Wenger for working on it over the summer, it was no secret that he wasnt happy with Arsenals defending last season, and i remember him garunteeing Arsenal wouldnt concede as many this time around, said he would "eat his own hat".

Taozhe

Face it. The chances of Manure out of Europe is pretty slim if other teams like liverpool and newcastle who are suppose to challenge manure play like ****e.

I only care about Arsenal beating manure by a big margin ... winning the EPL early :)

Andrew

We are a lot more solid this season, you could see from the start. Our defence has improved greatly and our attack is still just as good.

But anyway, it's all good now. I hope that if we lose/draw a match soon everyone here doesn't get all sceptical saying "all is lost" and whatever. We are an excellent team - not faultless - but definitely in with a chance of winning all competitions this season.

vin de guerre

Andrew said:
We are a lot more solid this season, you could see from the start. Our defence has improved greatly and our attack is still just as good.

But anyway, it's all good now. I hope that if we lose/draw a match soon everyone here doesn't get all sceptical saying "all is lost" and whatever. We are an excellent team - not faultless - but definitely in with a chance of winning all competitions this season.

Very true. I do see a certain pattern to the season developing. Since we started the season in doubt and shadow the games also seemed the same way eventhough we etched out the results. We went thru a period of lack of self belief during those 0-1 to the Arsenal games that lost us points. But now I see the jigsaw is starting to fit together. If we remain focused on the task infront of us I see no reason that we cannot improve as a team. I am not saying we will win all or anything but if we continue to gear up it will become increasingly difficult to lose. :lol:

quattro

imo, focusing one game at a time and keeping the top performers fit is the key. unlike last year where (whether we like it or not) there were hints of pronouncements of going the whole season unbeaten while this year the mantra has been "take one game at a time" and "we want to win every game".

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Re: I Dont Remember The Last Time This Happened,Well Done Bo

cyganaghhhh said:
Arsenal have the best defensive record only conceading 14 goals and the best attacking record having scored 42.
I have been supporting Arsenal since 87 and i don not remember being the best in both departments.
I wonder if it will be mentioned in any of the papers tomorrow,seems like we dont get the credit we deserve often enough,so let us on this forum congratulate the boys on this tremendous feat.
Keep up the good work guys and i'll bet we will be breaking alot of records this season but for the one above's sake please let none of our players feel it necessary to talk to the press about any potential record as per last year,when it came back to bite us in the arse.

Well the Manure are great PR experts I have to admit. They knew that this weekend was going to be "Gunners Glory Man U sunk" so they pre released the Louis Saha story ... and it worked. All the news is not about a Man U crisis but a Man U signing. You have to admire it, ... well until you realise that through Murdoch they run the media.

A

Anonymous

Is it only me who hates chelsea more then manure,i absolutly detest chelsea,arragant toads,especially that J,Terry going on about how Chelsea could win the league because they stayed with the big boys before the new year.
He was in the papers nearly every day with a different comment,about how good he or his team were,well J.T u were dropped for the last game or was it rested rotated or whatever just stop being soing flaming arragant because for 2 minutes your doing well.

lewdikris

Established Member
I don't see how any neutral could want Chelsea to win the league....

A lot of people dislike Man U and Arsenal, but if Chelsea won, with all the money in the world it's only a piss-take of all the other clubs struggling to keep their heads above water in the new financial climate.

And for all the money they've spent they play really dull grinding football when they actually win...

A

Anonymous

To famn right Lewd,lets see if anyone disagrees,

Chips&CurrySauce

I disagree. If we were not going to win the title I would much prefer Chelsea to win it over Manu. I hate manu with a passion and no reasoned or logical debate could change my mind..... I just cant help it. Besides I think Manu supportes are by far the most arrogant in the land.

pamilih

Chips&CurrySauce said:
I disagree. If we were not going to win the title I would much prefer Chelsea to win it over Manu. I hate manu with a passion and no reasoned or logical debate could change my mind..... I just cant help it. Besides I think Manu supportes are by far the most arrogant in the land.

Arrogance is fine if coupled with intelligence ... The combo is also called class.

It is their ignorance, i..e. a general lack of proper education that irritates me as well...

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom