• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Isco

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Manchester United going for Sancho and Grealish next year and they already have very good attack meanwhile we are gagging to take out more trash from other top clubs. **** left overs.

We are West Ham.
United will need to find room for them all. Meanwhile we will help them out by buying Martial.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The problem with loaning a player out of form for few months is there is no real incentive for him to give his all. If we want an attacking midfielder we might as well invest in one. Otherwise it’s let’s loan him give him little bit time to adjust to the league and then season over. Look for a new midfielder in the summer and give him time to adjust next season

Also what is Isco going from going to foreign country on 5 month deal?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Great feet, link up, pace, beats a player for fun even in tight spaces, good finishing etc. Martial is one of the best players in Europe.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I like Martial but he does seem to be the one most likely to be considered expandable by United. They'll probably attempt to go for a full English frontline.
Depends who they sign, unless it’s a top striker I don’t see Martial being threatened.

Rashford/Martial/Sancho next season most likely with Greenwood as back up.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Pogba is leaving. Martial is one of the best talents in Europe btw.
Pogba has been on the bench a lot so not sure he frees up the space United need.

Grealish Rashford Sancho
Bruno
Fred VDB

Leaves out Greenwood, Cavani and Martial. We should be all over Greenwood if that's the case. Martial might make it hut I wouldn't label him as one of the best talents in Europe. He is 25 now and inly scored more than 10 league goals twice. Way better talents out there.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Depends who they sign, unless it’s a top striker I don’t see Martial being threatened.

Didn't mean as in that being the plan for the next season. Greenwood is still too young to be the primary striker, but Martial probably gets offloaded in due time to give the gig to Greenwood. Doubt they'll think long-term with him.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Why are you talking about United here?
Someone said United are going for Grealish and Sancho meanwhile we are signing trash and are like West Ham. It went on a tangent on the back of that about how could United possibly get them all in the team.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Someone said United are going for Grealish and Sancho meanwhile we are signing trash and are like West Ham. It went on a tangent on the back of that about how could United possibly get them all in the team.

Oh, it seems like the discussion was initiated by someone i have put on ignore. Was it the icelandic WUM or Joe Biden?

Iceman10

Established Member
The problem with loaning a player out of form for few months is there is no real incentive for him to give his all. If we want an attacking midfielder we might as well invest in one. Otherwise it’s let’s loan him give him little bit time to adjust to the league and then season over. Look for a new midfielder in the summer and give him time to adjust next season

Also what is Isco going from going to foreign country on 5 month deal?

I’m not big on this option (Isco loan), but watching Charles Watts’ latest YT, there is some incentive to get some football minutes ahead of Euros this summer. On same YT though, Watts said some reports are of Isco preferring to stay in Spain, a loan to Sevilla being an option.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
wouldnt be against this. Isco is an excellent dribbler, sublime ball control in tight spaces and has good link up play.

As for signing a player on the decline, well you only have to look at James and VDV to see out favour ex Madrid players who have reproduced their great form in the PL.

roz

Fake News Merchant

Martial has been even worse than Auba this season. Dont get me wrong, would like him here and he’s a great footballer on his day but he’s reaaaaally lazy, don’t think he can play up top alone. Doesn’t have the workrate for a winger so where do you play him?

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom