• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Isco

Pyromaniac

looks like the club might not think so...

If we don't get a CAM in January, we will finish in the bottom half of the table. And I don't know if an Isco loan is the right choice.

I still think we should go for Buendia and get one more creative midfielder in the summer, as Ceballos will leave the club.

Reactions: A_G

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Buendia feels like a smart buy rather than a panic buy. Definitely back not panic buying but he's the sort of deal we should be pursuing anyway. Not more expensive ones when we can "afford" it.

Squad needs a total overhaul with 8 incomings. Can't be buying £40m players

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Buendia feels like a smart buy rather than a panic buy. Definitely back not panic buying but he's the sort of deal we should be pursuing anyway. Not more expensive ones when we can "afford" it.

Buendia is probably in and around 35 million but I get the gist.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

True. But I think this is already considered out of scope in terms of money as well, reading this.
Makes it look really really bad.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

Exactly. I would've plonked the dosh for Buendia last summer only, so if we can get him in January it won't be anything out of the ordinary.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why we’re interested in Isco, he’s finished. It looks like he’s on a high carb diet.

Can’t be trying to fix players with that Charlie Adam physique.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Get Isco on loan, get someone permanent in the summer.

He could flop, or he could fit right in like Rodriguez at Everton. Low risk with a loan move.

scytheavatar

Established Member
It would be deranged not to sign a creative midfielder in january.

If the best we can sign in Jan is someone like Isco then we might as well not bother.......... would be yet another case of us spending money to not improve our squad in anyway. The market for creative midfielders who can run and press is extremely limited, and no point getting someone who Arteta would then refuse to use.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom