• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Isco

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We can pretend like the game time will be shared between the two but the reality is it wouldn’t. It’ll be Isco as the nailed on starter with ESR picking up 10-15 minute scraps.

Then if he does well he might be lucky enough to be handed another shot at Madrid. Or City pick him up after our trial period.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is the problem, you got Dani on loan who doesn’t do anything, you extended the Luiz deal and he’s spent the season kicking off apparently, you gave Cedric a 4 year deal and he’s a back up to a back up. You signed Willian on a 3 year deal and he’s **** and now we’re linked with Isco on loan ffs.

Bit tiresome.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can’t we get this freak on loan and bully Brighton into selling us Bissouma? Can then get a permanent solution in the summer at CAM.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We can pretend like the game time will be shared between the two but the reality is it wouldn’t. It’ll be Isco as the nailed on starter with ESR picking up 10-15 minute scraps.

Then if he does well he might be lucky enough to be handed another shot at Madrid. Or City pick him up after our trial period.
More like he’ll have a few good months and we’ll give him a 5 year deal.

TornadoTed

Established Member
The only way I can be reservedly behind this is if:

• ESR continues to play based on merit
  • It means ESR doesn't get overplayed as he has a rotation partner
  • It allows us to keep playing how we have the past 2 games

This is exactly what I was going to say. If it all about managing ESR's game time sensibly then I am OK with a loan until the summer.

I can think of worse scenarios than taking ESR off after an hour and bringing Isco on against tired legs. Any more than that and I'm out!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This is the problem, you got Dani on loan who doesn’t do anything, you extended the Luiz deal and he’s spent the season kicking off apparently, you have Cedric a 4 year deal and he’s a back up to a back up. You signed Willian on a 3 year deal and he’s sit and now we’re linked with Isco on loan ffs.

Bit tiresome.

The issue I have is, Isco on loan as a package is even more espensive than Buendia considering worst-case resell value.
He leaves nothing behind.

What argument speaks against Buendia and for isco, even financially speaking.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The issue I have is, Isco on loan as a package is even more espensive than Buendia considering worst-case resell value.
He leaves nothing behind.

What argument speaks against Buendia and for isco, even financially speaking.

Well that’s not really true at all, Buendia is probably going to be around 30M.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This could be a massive signing...

Massive in the sense that Isco is morbidly obese now.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Until it's official can't say too much but this would scream of the bad recruitment I hoped we'd steer away from. We have an opportunity to really clear some wages off the books this summer and try and start off fresh, let's not ruin it with signings like these.

Breezy

This is the problem, you got Dani on loan who doesn’t do anything, you extended the Luiz deal and he’s spent the season kicking off apparently, you gave Cedric a 4 year deal and he’s a back up to a back up. You signed Willian on a 3 year deal and he’s **** and now we’re linked with Isco on loan ffs.

Bit tiresome.

Worst run club in the division.

Manchester United going for Sancho and Grealish next year and they already have very good attack meanwhile we are gagging to take out more trash from other top clubs. **** left overs.

We are West Ham.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Think everybody is just looking for another reason to hate Arteta and Edu and to push for the sack.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom