• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

It's Bayern, Again ....CL R16 Draw | Monday 12th December | 11:00 GMT

ggunner12345

As title says the draw is tomorrow.

since we won the group we will play the second leg at home.

scaletowidth

Benfica
Bayern
Bayer Leverkusen
Real Madrid
Porto
Sevilla

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Don't want Madrid or Bayern yet.....we have a 2 in 3 chance of drawing someone other than them.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Just not Bayern or Real.It's simple,we can beat other teams.Leverkusen and Sevilla are good teams,but if we play on top of our game we should win it.Porto and Benfica look even more easier.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Benfica
Porto
Leverkusen
Sevilla
Madrid
Bayern

We'll get Leverkusen.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Obviously Real are the team I least want to face, even though they've clearly got defensive deficiencies they've got Ronaldo, Bale and to a lesser extent guys like Benzema, Modric, Kroos and Isco capable of winning games on their own. Bayern then are nowhere near as good this year but in terms of quality facing the likes of Muller, Lewandowski, Vidal, Alonso, Robben, Ribery and Costa will be far from easy.

The rest we should be favourites for the rest but all are potential banana skins if we're below par.

Basically there's not much we can do now, we won our group so we've done our part if we get Real or Bayern so be it. We'll have to step up and produce regardless of who we face.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Bayern isn't that good like in recent years.But,Ancelotti is a manager for CL and i just think they can just get better in round of 16 when is most important to win games.Probably want them more than Real.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In previous years I'd bit wary of drawing an underdog because we let our performance drop but with Özil/Alexis I can't see that happening.

There's no teams I'd really dread drawing, Real have leaked goals in CL.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
A lot can change until February but atm I feel we can come on top vs any of these rivals.
Barca, Dortmund, Atletico on the other hand...

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom