• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

It's Bayern, Again ....CL R16 Draw | Monday 12th December | 11:00 GMT

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The closer this gets the bigger it becomes. The way we're playing in the league and with our tough FA cup draw, the CL could be bigger than ever. It might even make Wenger's mind up for him. Our season will either fall apart after these two games or we'll be looking forward to a CL run for the first time in years.

Can't wait for us to be 4 down after the first half of the first leg. :drool:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ribery is done for anyway. Lewandowski. Now that could make a difference.

The Gooner

Since the Bundesliga Winter break, Bayern have hosted Schalke and Wolfsburg at the Allianz Arena and have been unconvincing in both their home games. They are not as clinical in front of goal despite having possession and creating chances.

It's a week to go now and I believe if we can manage a draw or not lose by more than one goal then we'll be in with a huge chance. The cherry on the top would be a crucial away goal.

The Gooner

What scares me though is the fact that if Bayern keep a clean sheet and score two then the tie is all but over. It's not as if the Emirates is a fortress for us where we are unbeatable and could easily overturn a two goal deficit against Bayern, when we couldn't even do that to bloody Watford! I'm sure Bayern will score at the Emirates and (if they keep a clean sheet) won't have to worry about conceding an away goal.

Seriously I sometimes think playing the second leg at home can be a disadvantage if you're not brilliant at home. If you get the second leg away then keeping a clean sheet in the first leg at home gives you a huge advantage going to the second leg, because you know that one away goal is all you need and then the home team has to score two to go through!

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom