• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Some people seriously need to get some perspective. If you judged every young kid who smoked once in his life, you'd be judging 95% of people

Some people seriously need to get some perspective. If you judged every young kid who smoked once in his life, you'd be judging 95% of people
Not sure anyone is judging anyone, just a few people expressing a personal opinion. As you say, get some perspective.
The only point I was trying to make, was that in MY opinion, Jack is not of the calibre of professional football player I would aspire to see representing Arsenal Football Club.
Any more than I would wish to see, say, Mario Ballotelli or Ched Evans represent my club.

MustOezil

Just a vile campaign and innuendo. This fanbase is really toxic. The guy played his heart out and went beyond his physical limits when a teenager. Just vile.

It's not really a vile campaign when he looks completely out of stamina after 70 minutes, is it?

Smoking and alcohol surely has a negative effect on your body, when you're expected to give 100% of your physical self for 90 minutes straight. Not to mention that these bad habits have a negative effect on the recovery rate of your body, and Jacky suffers from injuries more than anyone on our current roster.

This isn't second or third tier football. This is top tier premier league where players earn 100k+ per week and are expected to maintain their bodies. This is where a marginal difference in your physical condition makes a big difference against the opponents.

MustOezil

he got caught once... in a grainy pic....its not like he is a smoker. he was a young lad who was going through a lot and he grew up in the public glare. give the hating a rest...its vile.....its like ghouls forever needing a new body to pour their poison onto.

what about all the times he didn't get caught?

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
It's not really a vile campaign when he looks completely out of stamina after 70 minutes, is it?

Smoking and alcohol surely has a negative effect on your body, when you're expected to give 100% of your physical self for 90 minutes straight. Not to mention that these bad habits have a negative effect on the recovery rate of your body, and Jacky suffers from injuries more than anyone on our current roster.

This isn't second or third tier football. This is top tier premier league where players earn 100k+ per week and are expected to maintain their bodies. This is where a marginal difference in your physical condition makes a big difference against the opponents.
Give the hating a rest....Kola looks shot from the 5th minute...so i guess he smokes fat cigars and has a keg of beer daily.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
...of an exceptional bunch, no? That's the five major leagues, and he's 31st of all the players playing in the five major leagues...

The search party has been sent out for Xhaka :lol:
I mean.... dude is at the bottom...and the only English player on the list..... and he isn't even playing regularly.

I don't think this is a praise for Jack, but I do sure this is an insult for English players in general.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I mean.... dude is at the bottom...and the only English player on the list..... and he isn't even playing regularly.

I don't think this is a praise for Jack, but I do sure this is an insult for English players in general.
Weird post.

There are more than 31 players in the five major leagues mate. The list stops at Jack. Don’t ask me why that is because I couldn’t tell you.

Seriously, you’d have to have an agenda to see it as anything other than a positive stat. It’s a list of some very creative players and jack is on it despite not even playing as many games as most. You and a few others for some odd reason appear to want to paint it as a negative thing which is quite suspicious.

And how is it an ‘insult’ to English players!? We know we have nobody else like Jack and that list pretty much confirms that.... It is what it is. It’s not fake or malicious slander :lol:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Weird post.

There are more than 31 players in the five major leagues mate. The list stops at Jack. Don’t ask me why that is because I couldn’t tell you.

Seriously, you’d have to have an agenda to see it as anything other than a positive stat. It’s a list of some very creative players and jack is on it despite not even playing as many games as most. You and a few others for some odd reason appear to want to paint it as a negative thing which is quite suspicious.
Gotta take off that tin foil hat mate, I wrote it as I saw it, no other string attached.
Jack is at the bottom of the list, if there are more players below that, not my fault as the list ended with Jack.

And how is it an ‘insult’ to English players!? We know we have nobody else like Jack and that list pretty much confirms that.... It is what it is. It’s not fake or malicious slander :lol:
It's pretty much what I wanted to point out, Jack is the only English player on that list and he is at the bottom.... and not even a regular first team player.
The negative point I wanted to show is how awful the state of English National team is, not on Jack.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Gotta take off that tin foil hat mate, I wrote it as I saw it, no other string attached.
Jack is at the bottom of the list, if there are more players below that, not my fault as the list ended with Jack.
Which is why I’m trying to explain to you that Jack isn’t at the bottom of the whole list. The fact that you’re refusing to acknowledge that the list comprises of more than 31 players makes you the more likely to be wearing a tin foil hat tbf :lol:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Which is why I’m trying to explain to you that Jack isn’t at the bottom of the whole list. The fact that you’re refusing to acknowledge that the list comprises of more than 31 players makes you the more likely to be wearing a tin foil hat tbf :lol:
All you gotta to do is wrote

"there are others below him just not shown...."

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pellegrini will love him. Think it’s time for Jack to move on.

Shame it wasn’t to be. He hasn’t really progressed into what we thought he might become

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Pellegrini will love him. Think it’s time for Jack to move on.

Shame it wasn’t to be. He hasn’t really progressed into what we thought he might become

It also makes them a more attractive option for Jack. You wouldn’t fancy going there and playing for Moyes but it’s a different matter if they’ve got a well respected manager like Pellegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom