• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Jakub Kiwior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
London is one of the worst big cities on the planet, especially in the developed world.

Also everyone is miserable. All the youth act and behave like DT and troopz. A chip on their shoulder for no reason.

Also everyone has been robbed or mugged at some point in thier life.

Only nice parts are central, Kensington and Chelsea, but all the houses there are £10m plus houses.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
London is one of the worst big cities on the planet, especially in the developed world.

Also everyone is miserable. All the youth act and behave like DT and troopz. A chip on their shoulder for no reason.

Only nice parts are central, Kensington and Chelsea, but all the houses there are £10m plus houses.
Spoken like someone who only knows small bits of London.

Alexs

Greenwich is nice. I can stand on both sides of the world at once. Understand why Arsenal left Woolwich though.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

In Stockholm?!!

When the hell did it turn into Mogadishu?!! :lol:
Think Sweden is top in Europe when it comes to “deaths by firearms” per capita and Stockholm is by far worst. I have a feeling I’ve even seen it quoted as the deadliest city in the western world with regards to shootings per capita, but take that one with a grain of salt.

Almost exclusively gang affiliated though.

I don’t know about the bombings, but think it’s between 5-10 in 2023 alone so far.
All in the Stockholm area.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Think Sweden is top in Europe when it comes to “deaths by firearms” per capita and Stockholm is by far worst. I have a feeling I’ve even seen it quoted as the deadliest city in the western world with regards to shootings per capita, but take that one with a grain of salt.

Almost exclusively gang affiliated though.

I don’t know about the bombings, but think it’s between 5-10 in 2023 alone so far.
All in the Stockholm area.
Maybe it's the Gotham City in me but I just can't wrap my head around Swedish gangs. I just picture one bloke named Sven throwing up the IKEA sign and another bloke named Sven slapping him with an H&M glove before they make up over cold meatballs.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Maybe it's the Gotham City in me but I just can't wrap my head around Swedish gangs. I just picture one bloke named Sven throwing up the IKEA sign and another bloke named Sven slapping him with an H&M glove before they make up over cold meatballs.
and a Kopparberg with ‘Gimme gimme gimmie’ playing in the background

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
In Stockholm?!!

When the hell did it turn into Mogadishu?!! :lol:
Honestly I've lived there my entire life, no person i known or anyone i know and they know have ever seen or heard a gun. There have been bombs recently, but everything is gang related, and almost all(if not all) are outside of the city centre. I only know of one guy that's been robbed, and that was like 16 years ago. It might be different in the suburbs though.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Honestly I've lived there my entire life, no person i known or anyone i know and they know have ever seen or heard a gun. There have been bombs recently, but everything is gang related, and almost all(if not all) are outside of the city centre. I only know of one guy that's been robbed, and that was like 16 years ago. It might be different in the suburbs though.

I just found it shocking. Bombs going off in Stockholm! I've been there & it's a lovely city. Mind you, I was there last in 2008, so it's 15 years now & a lot can change in a year, let alone 15.

Not to make light of such things, but I used Mogadishu as an example because I have a connection to the city with relatives & business interests there. It's just that, due to the history of the city & its susceptibility to chaos, the **** of the earth, Al-Shabab, continue to wreak havoc any chance they get.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Swear he had the Galacticos on lock. Drogba ruined him tho the following season.

I was at the millennium stadium for the carling cup final where Walcott gave us the lead and then drogba gave Senderos ptsd and Chelsea ended up winning 2-1. Can’t remember what year. But I’ve hated Senderos, and Wales, ever since.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

I was at the millennium stadium for the carling cup final where Walcott gave us the lead and then drogba gave Senderos ptsd and Chelsea ended up winning 2-1. Can’t remember what year. But I’ve hated Senderos, and Wales, ever since.

2007. That'll be £150,000,000.

Kindly split it into 2 cheques & make one payable in the amount of £100,000,000 to AC Milan for Rafael Leão :lol:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Absolute rubbish

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

This is total bollocks. Most of it anyway. I kind of agree a bit on the people are miserable. I dont think they are but they possibly just look it. It's not a very British thing to be overtly happy or animated & this sometimes gets mistaken for being miserable or rude. In London I think it's a bit more noticeable. The tube is a classic example. Nobody speaks to each other & nobody dare share a smile, that doesnt mean we miserable.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This is total bollocks. Most of it anyway. I kind of agree a bit on the people are miserable. I dont think they are but they possibly just look it. It's not a very British thing to be overtly happy or animated & this sometimes gets mistaken for being miserable or rude. In London I think it's a bit more noticeable. The tube is a classic example. Nobody speaks to each other & nobody dare share a smile, that doesnt mean we miserable.
Why are u guys like this? Who hurt you?

6666Louis

Have lived quite a few places,

In London, one year feels like five in every other city

Not like New York, where every day is an adventure

But like, it’s tough and you see it in your face

6666Louis

And 🥝 is never gonna play in the midfield for us. Not even 1 minute.

He is LCB, as some of us discussed in the summer, and might be used as an inverted left back, when we need defensive stability.

Goodbye and good luck Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom