• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Jakub Kiwior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Maybe it's the Gotham City in me but I just can't wrap my head around Swedish gangs. I just picture one bloke named Sven throwing up the IKEA sign and another bloke named Sven slapping him with an H&M glove before they make up over cold meatballs.
It's not like that anyway. Most of the gang violence in Sweden comes from poor neighborhoods with a heavy immigrant population. Their open door policy towards people who migrate from war-stricken or poor countries over the years has ****ed their major cities, the integration just hasn't happened properly.

There's a reason they just elected their first majority right-wing government in ages. The country still leans social democratic on most issues, but the immigration and integration issue has shifted the balance.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I reckon it’s more likely he’ll be playing LB than midfield. I have clocked on to the fact that teams love to play long balls onto Zinchenko’s side because he’s not the best in aerial duels. Kiwior looks like he is good in the air, and technically good enough to invert too.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
I reckon it’s more likely he’ll be playing LB than midfield. I have clocked on to the fact that teams love to play long balls onto Zinchenko’s side because he’s not the best in aerial duels. Kiwior looks like he is good in the air, and technically good enough to invert too.
Looks like Tierney is finished here then

TheDrunkenMaster

I doubt he will anywhere else then cb for us, he doesn’t seem to be agile enough to play at left back or cdm

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don’t know why people are writing off Tierney, he’s a valued member of the squad. Zinny can’t play every game.
Tierney’s absence is causing lots of debate but I think Zinchenko’s inclusion on the starting eleven has more to do with the system rather than the quality of the player. Zinchenko is accustomed to playing inverted, Tierney has different abilities.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
White-Fresneda
Saliba-Tomiyasu
Gabriel-Kiwior
Zinny-Tierney

Don’t know why people are writing off Tierney, he’s a valued member of the squad. Zinny can’t play every game.
Good post but gettinga a touch ahead of yourself on the white back up bro😁. white or Tomi RB or could back up Saliba so we have 3 players for 2 positions.
You have forgot about Cedric & Sir Rob Holding😜

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tierney’s absence is causing lots of debate but I think Zinchenko’s inclusion on the starting eleven has more to do with the system rather than the quality of the player. Zinchenko is accustomed to playing inverted, Tierney has different abilities.

Hagn or AI ??

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Look I would keep Tierney if I were Edu. But if rumours are true that Newcastle are talking to Tierney’s camp, I would be looking to sell for £40 million.

• Popcorn
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom