• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

Arsène signs my son which was the happiest day of my life, and now he gives me Vardy. I've had enough. Arsène's like that 20 year old relationship you don't even want anymore. She keeps teasing you and teasing you but you just end up contracting Stockholm syndrome because you remember your first season in 96.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Feel like some people thought we'd go from Giroud to Suarez, Messi, Aguero, Lewa or some magicsl striker thats scored 40 goals this season. It was never going to happen. Vardy or bust.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm only happy with this signing if we use the money saved to go for an elite prospect as well. The best striker we can find in the 18-21 age range. Preferably this summer but Jan or next summer is fine too.

I'm thinking South America is the place to look.

N

NotAUserName

Giroud had a better non-penalty goals per minute ratio than Vardy last season, and the same number of assists in less time.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I wonder how the present would turn out for you guys and us in this side of the world if Benedict Cucumber didn't take the hard decision in the Intimidation Game.

Reactions: A_G

Stoneh

Wenger and his Value for Money buys, thats all this is. Cheap price for a good striker - even though his style does not suit our possession based game at all. Look how redundant he was in England Vs Portugal game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Leicester can offer him a new contract without the clause, literally the only way they can stop this from happening.

I don't think Wenger bids without making sure the player wants to come. I wanted fat boy Higgy but I guess this will do. I just pray he wasn't a one season wonder.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger and his Value for Money buys, thats all this is. Cheap price for a good striker - even though his style does not suit our possession based game at all. Look how redundant he was in England Vs Portugal game.
I think so.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Well, it was a fun ride getting here.

Still unsure about this, but for less then 20 mil I'm leaning towards on board. Specially since welbz is out and even more so if we got a call and someone like mik or Goetze.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I think we have been looking to change our style of play back to being a counter attacking team again. Xhaka, Welbeck, Alexis and Özil (along with Wilshere and bellerin) all fit a direct counter attacking style of play.

The only thing holding us back is Giroud slowing down every attack - Vardy will change that.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Come on Som, he isn't really racist. In that compilation I saw Kyle Walker kiss him.
I tell you what, of all the nasty & vile words he could've chosen to call that Asian guy, he chose a racially charged slur. He only apologised because he got caught which only proved my theory right. Racists are cowards like a mf regardless of which colour they are.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
On another note, I'd stay clear of any Brazilian talent thar has not played in another European league.

Can see both the Gabriels not adapting to England and being loaned back to Brazil. And staying there. And the purchasing teams not receiving any money because teams in Brazil are all broke (90%fof them).

Seriously tho, adaptation is the biggest problem for them. Thhey arrive in lPortugal or Spain thinking that in two years time they'll be in Madrid or what have you. No rice and beans, no entourage, away from their family.

We don't get half the hype you guys do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom