• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeffers Future Not Looking Good

Mark

Established Member
yes he really should be sold, the thing is i don't know who'd want to buy him. :?

th14fan

About bloody time!!! :) Been waiting for this for couple of years now. Sure do hope that the report from Dublin paper is true. :D :D

patrick42uk

Established Member
i dont think those quotes are conclusive enough to suggest that franny will definately be leaving. also it depends whether any club would want him, which i dont think any sane priemership clubs will.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Franny ain't that bad, we'd never have signed him if he was, he's just not good enough to be an Arsenal player- but who is?

th14fan

He's terrible. AW took a chance on him and maybe saw something that could of led to him being a great talent, but it wasn't to be. Glad he's leaving. Wiltord is better than he is. :D

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well, I'm not gonna go on about this cos he's not good enough for Arsenal, but he's by no means terrible.
Wiltord isn't better than anyone, except maybe Louis Saha :wink:

th14fan

Well whom have scored the goals against Manure the last couple of years? He is clutch at times. He needs to play a bit more after he comes back from injury.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Scoring goals against Man U doesn't make you good. Not if you can't do it against aginst at least ten other teams a season.

th14fan

You're kidding right. I bet you were happy when he scored every goal he has ever scored for Arsenal though. He is loads better than Jeffers ever could be. That is it. Hope we get Kluivert too this summer.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Nope, I've got to the point where I'm unhappy if he scores cos i don't want to see him in the team. May 8 2002 was an exception, but that was nearly two years ago, by that rationale Dave Seaman is still the best goalkeeper in the country.

Neither o them are ever really gonna cut it.

Not too bothered about Kluivert now, but an on his game Kluivert wouldn't be a bad signing.

th14fan

Well maybe he'll go to Leeds then if they can afford him, which I doubt. I will miss Wiltord because no matter if he had a dodgy game or he played brilliantly, he always gave his best.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Apart from being able to stay onside, pass a ball accurately or beat an opponent without doing an impersonation of the HMS Belfast- Good f'king riddance if you ask me.

th14fan

Such language. You are a hostile person at the moment. Let's agree to disagree. Bottom line, it looks like he is on his way out. So make room for Kluivert. Happy days. Great in the air, wonderful skills, relentless pursuit of the net. Brilliant move.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Not hostile, just don't rate him. Trying to understand why you do!

Maybe it's the time of night. Anyway, in a manner that Senor Reyes would appreciate
"Buenas noches"

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom