• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeffers Future Not Looking Good

Jinn

Established Member
Didn't we already get Reyes? And we have Bentley and Aliadiere, who are either better than Jeffers already, or will be in the near future.

Enough about Kluivert. AW will not buy him - he's not young enough.

satan_beckham

eh,jeffers....i still think he will return to us because no one will want to buy him,he has yet to score a premiership goal for everton.think he will return to be only a backup for us since bergkamp and wiltord will go

leongsh

Let's just wait and see rather than speculate.

Officially, Francis Jeffers will return to Arsenal at the end of his season long loan to Everton. Whether he will stay on or be sold/transferred remains to be seen although indications are pointing towards being sold/transferred.

Patrick Kluivert and/or his agent has been the only people making noises about Arsenal being interested. Besides, Arsène Wenger's focus is now on getting younger players who are sensible, versatile, pacy and creative. So, it is unlikely that he would bring Patrick Kluivert into Arsenal. I personally think that the signing of Patrick Kluivert to Arsenal is very unlikely to happen as he is the anti-thesis of most of Arsène Wenger's ideas of football.

Andrew

Jeffers was buy far the worst buy of Wenger's signings. Wiltord at least made an impact, but Jeffers was bought for (rumoured to be) around 8-10 million pounds, and what did we get in return? I'll be amazed if we can get 1-2 million for him.

Mark

Established Member
JazzG said:
I hear Celtic might be lining up a £3mill bid as well

that really would be quite a good deal for us. i wouldn't expect anyone to bid that much for him, but since larsson will be leaving them i suppose they'll need someone. he could probably cut it in the SPL.

JazzG

Established Member
Some Celtic fan told me about it, I told him I'd drive Jeffers upto Glasgow to make sure this deal went through ;)

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom