• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeffers signed by Charlton

Denish

Hooray! Finally that Scouse ****e has packed up his headwings and buggered off to Charlton. Fair enough, nice signing by Alan Curbishley. Doesnt quite make the grade here though.

Btw, today's Daily Mail says that he's already signed for Charlton, in case you're wondering :p

A

Anonymous

If he stays injury free I bet he gets into double figures goals wise.

He is still **** though.

sienna

Should wait for Arsenal to confirm before jumping the gun here. Anyway Aliadiere is injured so Jeffers will still be needed.

JazzG

Established Member
He had good movement and a good footballing brain but I felt technically he wasn't upto our high standards. His off the ball movement was amazing but on the ball he wasn't as good, at Arsenal you have to be very good off and on the ball. Pires. ljungberg, Henry, Bergkamp and Reyes, all 5 have the ability to score but also to create.

Denish

I think its a full deal. Still not confirmed though, but I'm pretty sure it will go through. I'm guessing Arsenal will take anything they can get for him.

siddharth

Denish said:
How much is he on? 40k per week?

yeah it's 40k per week. I can't believe how the board could agree to such terms. We could get 2 quality players far better than jeffers on those wages.

A

Anonymous

there was a rumour on skysports that arsenal were interested in angulo another spanish player
nice bunch of spanish players cmoin thru now huh?

Arnie

sienna said:
Should wait for Arsenal to confirm before jumping the gun here. Anyway Aliadiere is injured so Jeffers will still be needed.

Why, is the reserve squad going thin??

The first team has RVP, DB10, Reyes and titi

Andrew

He wasn't even on the bench in the Shiled wheras Svard was so I think we can assume that he's not going to be an Arsenal player for much longer.

AFCG7

Established Member
He wasnt on the bench because Ali was ahead of him the pecking order.. now with ALi injured he's the only striker we have left..unless we plan to promote Lupoli.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom